- Removes 99.95% of allergens
- Great for large rooms and spaces
- Get stats using the Dyson Link app
- Simple control using your voice or the remote
Want clean, purified air throughout your whole room? Take home Dyson's TP07 - the only purifier that goes beyond standard test conditions to give you fantastic results every time.
- Height: 105 cm
- Width: 22 cm
- Depth: 22 cm
Featuring 360° sealed HEPA and activated Carbon filters, this purifier can capture 99.95% of microscopic pollutants and allergens as small as 0.1 microns. Then, thanks to Air Multiplier technology, the fan delivers over 290 litres of smooth, powerful airflow per second. What's more, a unique algorithm processes input from three sensors to continually monitor the air quality. Breath clean air all year round with Dyson.
With the adjustable oscillation angle, the TP07 can project purified air around the whole room. By sensing particles and gases in real time, this tower fan can even report your room's data straight to your Dyson Link app with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology.
Plus, you can also change the fan's settings with the remote control and digital display. Curved and magnetised, you can neatly store the remote on top of the machine when you're not using it. What's more, if you have Bixby, Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa, you can use your voice to control Dyson's Pure Cool.
Easy to Use
Enjoy an undisturbed night's sleep thanks to the night-time mode - this option uses the quietest settings and a dimmer display. You can also programme the fan to turn off after a pre-set interval. Ideal for cooler days, you'll even find a diffused mode that purifies the room without the draught. With ten speed settings, you can choose the ideal one for the room.
Certified asthma and allergy friendly by Allergy Standards Limited, the TP07 is great for families. With easy changeable filters, maintaining the fan is easy. And, the appliance will even let you know when it's time to replace them.
Coming in a sleek white and nickel finish, the Dyson TP07 Pure Cool is the ideal home companion. Take one home today.
|Additional Information||Automatically monitors, reacts and purifies
Live indoor room environmental condition metrics straight to your smartphone
Removes 99.95% of allergens
Great for large rooms and spaces
Get stats using the Dyson Link app
Simple control using your voice or the remote
|Particle Size||0.1 microns|
|Application/Usage||Dyson Purifier Cool|
|Shipping Height||110 cm|
|Shipping Width||26 cm|
|Shipping Depth||26 cm|
|Manufacturer||Dyson Direct, Inc|
|Number of Fan Speeds||10|
|Package Contents||Purifier, Power Cable, Remote Control, Carbon Filters, HEPA Filters|
|Particle Removal Efficiency||0.99950000000000006|
|Purification Technology||Air Multiplier technology
|Weight (Approximate)||4.65 kg|
|Virtual Assistant Supported||Alexa, Siri, Google Assistant|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.