- FlexZone Drawer (Flexible and customisable storage)
- Twin Cooling Plus (Food stays fresher for longer)
- Plumbed Water & Ice
- EZ-Open Handles
Samsung's RF24R7201SR is a high-end fridge freezer to store all the family's fresh and frozen food. The freestanding American design gives you plenty of flexibility and storage space, and the real stainless exterior will look great in any kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 177.7 cm
- Width: 90.8 cm
- Depth: 78.8 cm
Large Storage Options
This Samsung fridge freezer has a large net capacity of 510 litres split across the fridge and freezer compartments. In the fridge you will find five glass spill proof shelves, six door balconies, and two salad bins plenty of space for all the family's groceries. Plus, the RF24R7201SR has a FlexZoneTM drawer in the middle of the appliance. Featuring a Smart Divider, you can chill meat and fish, or your favourite bottle of wine with ease. And, four different settings let you choose the perfect temperature for whatever you're storing.
The freezer section provides three white drawers and one basket, so you can store everything from joints of meat to desserts. Use the Power Freeze function to freeze items quickly and the four star rating means you can keep items safely for up to a year. You can even enjoy chilled drinks all year round thanks to the plumbed ice and water dispenser.
Superb Samsung Technology
Samsung has included a range of smart features on the RF24R7201SR to make your life easier. Twin Cooling Plus technology controls each compartment separately, reducing flavour and odour transfer, and keeping food fresher for longer. The drawers glide open thanks to the EZ-OpenTM handles, while the frost free technology removes the need for manual defrosting.
Bixby enabled smart technology helps control your fridge freezer from anywhere. Check temperatures, and read or write memos using the Android and iOS compatible smartphone app. You can even troubleshoot any issues.
The RF24R7201SR is a top-of-the-range fridge freezer ideal for every kitchen. Order yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||147 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity||387 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity||123 Ltrs|
|Net Total Capacity||510 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||5|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||6|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Number of Freezer Baskets||1|
|Star Rating of Frozen Food Compartments||4|
|Product Type||American Style Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||192.3 cm|
|Shipping Width||97.2 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77.6 cm|
|Defrost Technology||Frost Free|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.