- Induction Technology
- Adjustable Timer
- Clean as you Cook: Surface around the pan stays cool as you cook
- PowerBoost Button: Boils water in under 90 seconds
Get dinner on the table before you know it with the AEG IKB64301XB. The built-in design of this electric induction hob lets it blend in seamlessly with your kitchen, and the clever features will provide you with great results for years to come.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 5 cm
- Width: 57.6 cm
- Depth: 51.6 cm
Turn Up the Heat
Speed up your cooking with the four induction zones on this AEG hob. They heat the base of your pans rather than the hob's surface, which is quick and efficient. And, pan detection means that they only get hot when needed, for extra safety.
As soon as you place your pan and turn on the hob, ActiveTouch lights up and tells you which zone to use. Red lights show the temperature while other available options stay white, and the backlit LED lights indicate where cookware is positioned. Cooking has never been easier.
If you need heat in a flash, use the PowerBoost button for an instant burst that boils water in less than 90 seconds. It's ideal for everything from searing meat to boiling vegetables, and is even faster than a kettle. The Automax function also reduces cooking times by turning the zone to the highest setting before lowering it to the one you choose.
You'll have a wide selection of 15 power levels too. The touch LED slider control means that it's easy to change settings to suit your dishes - you'll always get the best results with the IKB64301XB.
Plus, stay focused with Hob2Hood. It controls your cooker hood and lights automatically, so you can concentrate on your culinary creations and not your extractor fan. The adjustable timer will remind you of how long you've been cooking, for up to 99 minutes. Or, you can use it as a minute minder when your zones are switched off.
Safe, Clean Cooking
You don't need to worry about splashes or spillages with the AEG IKB64301XB, whether you're making a sauce or frying meat. Thanks to the surface staying cool, you can clean as you cook and avoid burnt-on food. The smooth top is easy to keep sparkling, so it'll take no time at all.
This induction hob will even keep the whole family safe. The child lock stops anything from being switched on accidentally, and the control lock prevents alterations to your settings. What's more, the auto safety feature cuts out the power after a certain amount of time, if a zone is left running.
Experience fast, efficient cooking with this AEG induction hob. The sleek, black built-in design will suit any modern home. Buy yours now.
|Cutout Height||4.6 cm|
|Cutout Depth||49 cm|
|Cutout Width||56 cm|
|Control Type||Slide Control|
|Cooking Element Type||Induction|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer||Electrolux Home Care Products|
|Manufacturer Part Number||IKB64301XB|
|Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Power Consumption||7350 W|
|Product Name||IKB64301XB Basic Induction Built-in Induction Full Hob 60 cm|
|Product Type||Electric Hob|
|Residual Heat Indicator||Yes|
|Cooking Element 1 Power (Electric)||3.70 kW Front Left|
|Cooking Element 2 Power (Electric)||2.80 kW Rear Left|
|Cooking Element 3 Power (Electric)||2.50 kW Front Right|
|Cooking Element 4 Power (Electric)||2.80 kW Rear Right|
|Cooking Element 1 Size||21 cm Front Left|
|Cooking Element 2 Size||18 cm Rear Left|
|Cooking Element 3 Size||14.5 cm Front Right|
|Cooking Element 4 Size||18 cm Rear Right|
|Number of Power Levels||15|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.