- Frost Free
- Door Open Alarm (Fridge Only)
- Freezer Guard: Appliance will work in temperatures as low as -15°C
- Chrome Wire Wine Rack
Fit your entire weekly shop into this Beko tall freestanding fridge freezer. Featuring a family-size capacity and helpful storage options, it will make feeding your loved ones a breeze.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 185 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 63.8 cm
Fill It and Chill It
Store everything from fresh fruit and vegetables to delicious desserts in the fantastic fridge section. Boasting a 230 litre net capacity, four glass shelves, three door balconies, and a salad bin, you'll find the ideal place for any item.
There's a light to illuminate your late-night snacks, and an alarm to tell you if you've forgotten to close the fridge door. So, you don't have to worry about wasting energy. The chrome wire rack is perfect for storing wine and large bottles of soft drinks. It's a secure, stylish solution to help you keep on top of your space. And, the antibacterial door seal stops bacteria from entering the fridge and spoiling your food.
Family Freezing Solutions
The Beko CCFH1685W doesn't hold back with its 97 litre (net) freezer. The four star rating will let you store items for up to a year, as well as freeze fresh produce. Stow away all you like in the three drawers it will be easy to stay organised thanks to their clear fronts.
What's more, spending hours manually defrosting your freezer will be long forgotten. The Frost Free technology prevents ice build-up by removing any warm air that enters the compartment with an automatic fan. Want to place your CCFH1685W in an outbuilding or garage? You can be sure that your food will get the care it deserves, as Freezer Guard technology keeps the appliance working perfectly, even in outside temperatures of -15°C. And, you don't need to stress in a power cut your items will stay frozen for up to 21 hours in this model.
If you want your fridge freezer to adapt to your kitchen layout, look no further than the reversible doors on the CCFH1685W. Plus, the 43 dB noise level means that you'll hardly notice it's running.
Save on your bills thanks to the A+ energy rating, and enjoy a classic feel with the white finish. Buy this Beko fridge freezer now.
|Weight (Approximate)||88.8 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||FRIDGE: Auto Defrost
FREEZER: Frost Free
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||327 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||230 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||97 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||43 dB(A)|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||192.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||66.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||73.9 cm|
|Additional Information||Chrome Wire Wine Rack. A stylish and convenient way to safely store your bottles of wine. It is also ideal for 2 litre soft drink bottles
Flame Retardant Back
Cold Wall technology in Fridge
|Features||Freezer Guard technology, so you can install it in temperatures as low as -15?C. Perfect for garages and outdoor buildings.|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.