- Frost Free (no need to manually defrost the freezer)
- Freezer Guard
- LED Lighting (Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
This Beko fridge freezer has a combined net capacity of 213 litres, some handy features and frost free technology, making it ideal for an average sized family.
The CCFM3552W is exclusive, so you won't find it anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 152.8 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Frost Free Technology
Tired of always having to manually defrost your freezer regularly? The CCFM3552W features clever auto defrost and frost free technology, so you no longer need to worry. The warm air that enters your freezer when you open the door is removed by an automatic fan preventing ice from building up and restricting storage space.
Available in white, the CCFM3552W combines style and practicality to help keep your food fresh and organised. Reversible doors mean you can place the appliance anywhere in your home, allowing you to make use of smaller spaces or awkward corners.
Beko has included antibacterial door seals to prevent bacteria from entering the fridge, keeping your food fresher for longer. An internal LED light means you can locate whatever you're looking for easily.
What's more, you can place the appliance in a garage or outbuilding thanks to Beko's Freezer Guard function the technology ensures your food maintains a regular temperature even in temperatures as low as -15°C.
Featuring a range of storage options, you'll be able to fit in a range of groceries no matter what their shape or size. The fridge section includes three glass shelves plus a large salad bin to keep your fruit and vegetables fresh and crispy. Three clear drawers in the freezer provide plenty of organised storage for your frozen goods. Plus, the four star rating means you can safely store fresh and frozen food for up to a year.
The CCFM1552W has been awarded an A+ energy rating, making it kinder to the environment, as well as your wallet.
Keeping your food fresh, frost free and organised has never been easier, with the Beko CCFM1552W fridge freezer. Buy yours today.
|Number of Freezer Baskets||3|
|Weight (Approximate)||48 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||FRIDGE: Auto Defrost
FREEZER: Frost Free
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||213 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||145 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||68 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Shipping Height||160 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63 cm|
|Additional Information||Removable Door Seal|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.