- Frost Free (no need to manually defrost the freezer)
- Freezer Guard
- LED Lighting (Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
This Beko fridge freezer has a combined net capacity of 213 litres, some handy features and frost free technology, making it ideal for an average sized family.
The CCFM3552W is exclusive, so you won't find it anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 152.8 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Frost Free Technology
Tired of always having to manually defrost your freezer regularly? The CCFM3552W features clever auto defrost and frost free technology, so you no longer need to worry. The warm air that enters your freezer when you open the door is removed by an automatic fan preventing ice from building up and restricting storage space.
Available in white, the CCFM3552W combines style and practicality to help keep your food fresh and organised. Reversible doors mean you can place the appliance anywhere in your home, allowing you to make use of smaller spaces or awkward corners.
Beko has included antibacterial door seals to prevent bacteria from entering the fridge, keeping your food fresher for longer. An internal LED light means you can locate whatever you're looking for easily.
What's more, you can place the appliance in a garage or outbuilding thanks to Beko's Freezer Guard function the technology ensures your food maintains a regular temperature even in temperatures as low as -15°C.
Featuring a range of storage options, you'll be able to fit in a range of groceries no matter what their shape or size. The fridge section includes three glass shelves plus a large salad bin to keep your fruit and vegetables fresh and crispy. Three clear drawers in the freezer provide plenty of organised storage for your frozen goods. Plus, the four star rating means you can safely store fresh and frozen food for up to a year.
The CCFM1552W has been awarded an A+ energy rating, making it kinder to the environment, as well as your wallet.
Keeping your food fresh, frost free and organised has never been easier, with the Beko CCFM1552W fridge freezer. Buy yours today.
|Number of Freezer Baskets||3|
|Weight (Approximate)||48 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||FRIDGE: Auto Defrost
FREEZER: Frost Free
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||213 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||145 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||68 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Shipping Height||160 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63 cm|
|Additional Information||Removable Door Seal|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.