- Frost Free (no need to manually defrost the freezer)
- Freezer Guard technology
- LED Lighting (more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
Whether you need to chill ingredients for tonight's dinner or freeze bulk bargains, you'll find plenty of space in the freestanding CCFM3582W. With a combined net capacity of 263 litres and finished in a classic white, this Beko tall fridge freezer will store a wide range of foods, and blend into your kitchen seamlessly.
This fridge freezer isn't available at any other retailer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.4 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Frost Free Freezer
In the four star freezer section of the CCFM3582W, you'll find Frost Free technology to prevent ice build-up. As a result, you don't have to manually defrost this compartment, or have valuable storage space restricted. Beko's Freezer Guard technology also makes sure your freezer will function as intended in temperatures as low as -15°C.
There are 95 litres of usable space for your frozen goods, across four clear drawers to help you find tubs of ice-cream or bags of peas easily. Plus, you can rest easy in case of a power cut, as the freezer will keep food safe for up to 14 hours.
Fantastic Fridge Storage
To keep your chilled items organised, the fridge section of this Beko model has four glass shelves. Three door balconies give quick access to milk cartons or juice bottles, while the salad bin will keep fruit and vegetables crisp.
Take advantage of the 168 litre net capacity, where you can store all of your family's refrigerated foods with ease. And, so you can see your cooled items at a glance, the fridge has an LED light which is not only brighter than a standard bulb, but more energy efficient too.
Featuring an A+ energy rating to reduce bills, and reversible doors to facilitate installation, the freestanding CCFM3582W is the ideal cooling appliance for any home. Buy this tall Beko fridge freezer today.
|Weight (Approximate)||57 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||FRIDGE: Auto Defrost
FREEZER: Frost Free
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||263 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||168 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||95 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Shipping Height||182.4 cm|
|Shipping Width||54 cm|
|Shipping Depth||57.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Removable Door Seal|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||14 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.