- Frost Free (no need to manually defrost the freezer)
- Freezer Guard technology
- LED Lighting (more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
Whether you need to chill ingredients for tonight's dinner or freeze bulk bargains, you'll find plenty of space in the freestanding CCFM3582W. With a combined net capacity of 263 litres and finished in a classic white, this Beko tall fridge freezer will store a wide range of foods, and blend into your kitchen seamlessly.
This fridge freezer isn't available at any other retailer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.4 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Frost Free Freezer
In the four star freezer section of the CCFM3582W, you'll find Frost Free technology to prevent ice build-up. As a result, you don't have to manually defrost this compartment, or have valuable storage space restricted. Beko's Freezer Guard technology also makes sure your freezer will function as intended in temperatures as low as -15°C.
There are 95 litres of usable space for your frozen goods, across four clear drawers to help you find tubs of ice-cream or bags of peas easily. Plus, you can rest easy in case of a power cut, as the freezer will keep food safe for up to 14 hours.
Fantastic Fridge Storage
To keep your chilled items organised, the fridge section of this Beko model has four glass shelves. Three door balconies give quick access to milk cartons or juice bottles, while the salad bin will keep fruit and vegetables crisp.
Take advantage of the 168 litre net capacity, where you can store all of your family's refrigerated foods with ease. And, so you can see your cooled items at a glance, the fridge has an LED light which is not only brighter than a standard bulb, but more energy efficient too.
Featuring reversible doors to facilitate installation, the freestanding CCFM3582W is the ideal cooling appliance for any home. Buy this tall Beko fridge freezer today.
|Weight (Approximate)||57 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||FRIDGE: Auto Defrost
FREEZER: Frost Free
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||263 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||168 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||95 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Shipping Height||182.4 cm|
|Shipping Width||54 cm|
|Shipping Depth||57.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Removable Door Seal|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
|Storage Power Failure (Hours)||14 Hours|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.