- Fan oven with Fully programmable LED timer
- Fully Programmable Touch Control LED Display
- New design elements (display, knob, handle and d'©cor)
- Catalytic Liners for easy cleaning
- SteamShine Cleaning
Are you looking to show off your culinary skills by hosting a dinner party? Or maybe you just have a large and very hungry family? Either way, the Beko CDFY22309X built-in double oven is perfect for cooking large quantities of food with minimal fuss.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 89 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 56.7 cm
Perfect Cooking Results Every Time
Your kitchen is the social heart of your home, and with this Beko double oven, you can invite more people to join in the party.
The main fan oven distributes hot air throughout the cavity, ensuring even cooking results - perfect for roasting or baking. It also comes with a handy defrost function, and its five shelf, 75 litre capacity provides ample space for an impressive family meal. This oven comes with everything you need to get cooking right away, including two wire shelves and a full sized enamel cooking tray with an internal grill rack.
The top convention oven features dial controls, two shelf options and a fixed integral grill. With a 38 litre capacity, it also provides a range of cooking options: choose from bottom heating, static function, low or electric grill to help you expertly create any type of meal. You'll also find a wire shelf included when you purchase.
This built-in model can be installed at eye level, which along with the internal bulbs in both ovens, will ensure you can keep an eye on your creations as they cook.
Both top and bottom compartments of this Beko oven have been rated 'A' for energy, resulting in lower energy bills and less impact on the environment.
New and Improved Design
This redesign comes with a stylish update to knobs, handles and d'©cor, plus a clever new display. The main oven features a fully programmable, easy-to-use touch screen LED display, so you'll be able to choose your settings and time your meals to perfection.
Quick, Hassle-Free Cleaning
No elbow grease is required to clean your Beko CDFY22309X double oven, as it comes with some clever features that do the hard work for you.
Catalytic side walls in the main oven absorb cooking grease and odours, so your oven will stay looking and smelling fresher for longer. After cooking up a storm you can take a well-deserved rest, as this stylish built-in model also comes with Beko's SteamShine technology. This innovative solution uses steam to soften food leftovers, meaning you can clean your oven at the touch of a button and simply wipe out with a cloth when it's done. An enamel lining makes the top oven walls super easy to wipe-clean, too.
When it's time to give your Beko oven a more thorough clean, its easily removable double glazed glass doors will help get the job done with no fuss.
This Beko double oven provides everything you need to cook up a storm in the kitchen. Start showing off your skills by ordering one from us today.
|Main Oven Features||Fan Heating
Defrost Function for Oven
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||75 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Top Oven Type||Convention|
|Net Top Oven Capacity - ltrs||38 Ltrs|
|Top Oven Features||Bottom Heating
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||A|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Interior Light Type||Bulb|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Shipping Height (cm)||95 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||66 cm|
|Additional Information||Defrost function for Oven|
|No of Programmes||3|
|Cleaning Function||Catalytic Side Walls and Steam Cleaning|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Catalytic|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Enamel|
|Weight (Approximate)||48.7 kg|
|Door Material||Glass - Double Glazed|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||Yes|
|Oven Accessories||2 Wire shelves and Full size enamel cooking tray with internal grill rack|
|Display Screen Type||LED Digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.