- High Efficient Burner (for up to 35% time saving)
- With new design elements (knob, pan support)
Discover more from your cooking abilities with this Beko built-in gas hob. Featuring a refreshed design, including an updated burner plate, new pan supports, and new knobs - what's not to love? Whether you're boiling or flambeeing, the CIHYG21SX will craft all your foods to the utmost perfection.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 3.9 cm
- Width: 61 cm
- Depth: 51 cm
Whip up a wide variety of tasty dishes, all on one surface, with this Beko gas hob's four burners. You'll find a range of power outputs to suit whatever you're cooking, including:
- Front-Left - 2.9 kW
- Front-Right - 1 kW
- Back-Right, Back-Left - 2kW
Whether you want to simmer some vegetables, flash fry a steak, or boil up some pasta, this gas hob can accommodate your needs. Turn the flames on via automatic ignition to get powerful heat quickly and easily, so you can get cooking straightaway. The burners are also highly efficient, and will have your food ready up to 35% faster, helping you save money on your bills.
Perfect Hob Design
The Beko CIHYG21SX has a range of design features to make your life easier. Enamel pan supports can accommodate a range of pots, and if they get dirty, can be removed simply and wiped clean. Measuring 60 cm wide and 51 cm deep, the Beko CIHYG21SX will also fit neatly into your kitchen worktops for a streamlined finish.
Are you a home that puts safety first? To put your mind at ease, a Flame Failure Device (FFD) has been installed to turn off the gas supply if the flame goes out, letting you concentrate on your culinary skills.
Finished in a modern stainless steel, this Beko gas hob makes a stylish addition to any kitchen. Add the built-in CIHYG21SX to your basket today.
|Height (cm)||3.9 cm|
|Width (cm)||61 cm|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 2.9 kW|
|Depth (cm)||51 cm|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back left 2 kW|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Back Right 2 kW|
|Cooking Element Type||Hob|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.