- Residual heat indicators (Warns with a visible "H' on display
If you're after a modern looking hob with some great features, the Beko built-in CIHYV21B will be right up your street. This smart, sleek electric ceramic hob heats up quickly and is easy-to-use, so you can cook up a delicious meal in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 3.7 cm
- Width: 58 cm
- Depth: 51 cm
The Beko CIHYV21B has four cooking zones with different power levels to create the perfect dish.
- Front Left - 1.7 kW
- Front Right - 1.2 kW
- Back Left - 1.2 kW
- Back Right - 1.7 kW
Thanks to vitro-ceramic technology, your different sized pots and pans have direct contact with the hob's surface. This means no heat or energy is wasted, so you can enjoy fast and efficient cooking every time.
Keeping your hob clean can sometimes be tricky, but the CIHYV21B is different. Ceramic hobs are much easier to clean than conventional hobs, as there are no raised areas for pans to sit on. The wipe clean surface is left spotless and sparkling with very little effort, letting you get on with your day.
With its black surface and frameless design, this Beko hob will look perfect in your kitchen.
Measuring 60 cm in width, the CIHYV21B is the same size as most ovens. Fit it above your existing oven to keep all your cooking close to hand or position it anywhere you like in your kitchen for better flexibility. Plus, for quick and easy installation, mounted clips on the side of the hob will secure it in any place, without needing screws or fixings.
Take control of your cooking with the easy grip knobs. These side controls let you alter the temperature across the six power levels for added precision. What's more, the handy residual heat indicators will let you know if the hob is still too hot to touch, preventing any accidents.
Make sure you order the Beko CIHYV21B ceramic hob today.
|Height (cm)||3.7 cm|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||7.3 kg|
|Width (cm)||58 cm|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 1.7 kW|
|Depth (cm)||51 cm|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1.2 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Left 1.2 kW|
|Control Type||Dials - Non-retractable|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Back Right 1.7 kW|
|Cooking Element Type||Hob|
|Shipping Height||12.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||65.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||55.5 cm|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.