- Residual heat indicators (Warns with a visible "H' on display
If you're after a modern looking hob with some great features, the Beko built-in CIHYV21B will be right up your street. This smart, sleek electric ceramic hob heats up quickly and is easy-to-use, so you can cook up a delicious meal in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 3.7 cm
- Width: 58 cm
- Depth: 51 cm
The Beko CIHYV21B has four cooking zones with different power levels to create the perfect dish.
- Front Left - 1.7 kW
- Front Right - 1.2 kW
- Back Left - 1.2 kW
- Back Right - 1.7 kW
Thanks to vitro-ceramic technology, your different sized pots and pans have direct contact with the hob's surface. This means no heat or energy is wasted, so you can enjoy fast and efficient cooking every time.
Keeping your hob clean can sometimes be tricky, but the CIHYV21B is different. Ceramic hobs are much easier to clean than conventional hobs, as there are no raised areas for pans to sit on. The wipe clean surface is left spotless and sparkling with very little effort, letting you get on with your day.
With its black surface and frameless design, this Beko hob will look perfect in your kitchen.
Measuring 60 cm in width, the CIHYV21B is the same size as most ovens. Fit it above your existing oven to keep all your cooking close to hand or position it anywhere you like in your kitchen for better flexibility. Plus, for quick and easy installation, mounted clips on the side of the hob will secure it in any place, without needing screws or fixings.
Take control of your cooking with the easy grip knobs. These side controls let you alter the temperature across the six power levels for added precision. What's more, the handy residual heat indicators will let you know if the hob is still too hot to touch, preventing any accidents.
Make sure you order the Beko CIHYV21B ceramic hob today.
|Height (cm)||3.7 cm|
|Weight (kg) (Approximate)||7.3 kg|
|Width (cm)||58 cm|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 1.7 kW|
|Depth (cm)||51 cm|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1.2 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Left 1.2 kW|
|Control Type||Dials - Non-retractable|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Back Right 1.7 kW|
|Cooking Element Type||Hob|
|Shipping Height||12.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||65.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||55.5 cm|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.