- Single Multi-function oven with Fully programmable LED timer
- Large Oven Capacity (ideal for families)
- New design elements (display, knob, handle and decor)
- New Air Circulation System
This large capacity, single fan oven from Beko has been designed with families in mind. Featuring a variety of cooking programmes and easy-clean features, meal preparation and the clean-up afterwards will be simpler than ever.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.5 cm
- Width: 59.4 cm
- Depth: 56.7 cm
With five shelf slots and a 73 litre capacity, the Beko built-in CIMY91X gives you ultimate flexibility to release your inner chef. You'll also find a new air circulation system, which cooks your meals quicker and more evenly. Discover five different functions on this Beko single oven, such as:
- Bottom Heating
- Conventional Cooking
- Electric Grill
- Fan Assisted Cooking
- Low Grill with Fan
The innovative touch screen LED display makes programme selection simple, and you can even set a timer to let you know when your food is ready to devour. To help you monitor your crafted delicacies, there's also a bulb light in the oven's cavity.
If you're a fan of healthier cooking, or need to give a dish that browning finish, then you'll be pleased to know that the CIMY91X has an integrated grill. A full size enamel cooking tray with an internal grill rack is included, as well as two wire shelves, so you can start cooking up a storm in no time.
Revamped Oven Design
Beko has included a range of new design elements on this single fan oven, such as the knob, handle, display, and d'©cor. Take your culinary adventures to a stylish new level with its stainless steel finish, and build into your kitchen units for a seamless look.
No-one enjoys cleaning the oven, but the CIMY91X will make this experience smooth and hassle-free. Featuring an enamel side lining and catalytic back wall, cooking grease is absorbed and odours are reduced. The double-glazed glass door is also removable, in case you need to give it a deeper clean.
This Beko single fan oven will reduce the impact on both the environment and your wallet. Buy the integrated CIMY91X today.
|Height (cm)||59.5 cm|
|Width (cm)||59.4 cm|
|Depth (cm)||56.7 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||D|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - ltrs||73 L|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
|Interior Light Type||Bulb|
|Number of Shelves||5|
|Additional Information||Conventional Cooking
Low Grill with Fan
Fan Assisted Cooking
|No of Programmes||6|
|Cleaning Function||Steam Cleaning|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Enamel|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Catalytic Back Wall|
|Door Material||Glass - Double Glazed|
|Removable Door (for cleaning)||Yes|
|Oven Accessories||2 Wire shelves and Full size enamel cooking tray with internal grill rack|
|Display Screen Type||LED Digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.