- Quick Programmes
- Basket Flexibility
- Large 14 Place Setting Capacity
- SelFit Door Fitting
Experience a great selection of programmes from the Beko integrated DIN15C20. With an impressive 14 place settings, you'll be able to clean up after dinner parties in no time.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
With five fantastic programmes, this Beko dishwasher will make light work of cleaning anything from soup bowls to casserole dishes. Use the touch buttons to choose one of the following programmes:
- Eco Wash
- Mini Wash 30
- Intensive Wash
Do you often find yourself in a hurry? Try the Mini wash 30, it will clean a less dirty load in just 30 minutes. Or, if you have plates that need a more thorough clean, you can use the Quick&Shine programme completing the cycle in only 58 minutes.
If you need extra space to clean larger dishes, bowls or saucepans, then the plate supports can be folded down. What's more, you can adjust the flexible upper basket with its three different height levels even when the DIN15C20 is fully loaded.
As this Beko dishwasher is built in, it will fit seamlessly into your kitchen, and the SelFit Door Fitting means it can be installed easily into any home. This clever hinge mechanism uses a spring to automatically adjust the door to the weight of your cupboard solving a common problem with built-in model installation. It also allows you to leave the dishwasher door open in any position, to facilitate loading and unloading your crockery and dishes.
The Beko full size DIN15C20 comes with an energy rating of A++, making it kinder on your energy bills, as well as the environment.
With a modern stainless steel interior, this built-in Beko dishwasher is perfect for any home.
|Weight (Approximate)||34.9 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Programmes||5|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Water Consumption||12.9 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||49 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||85.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.