- Sensor Drying Programmes
- Automatic Anti Crease
- Reverse Action Drum
The Beko DTLV70041W has been designed with you in mind - not only will it dry your load intelligently with a choice of Sensor Dry programmes, but it will also reduce the number of creases in your clothes automatically. This freestanding vented tumble dryer is exclusive, so you won't be able to buy it anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85.6 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Drying Programmes to Suit You
You'll find a wide selection of 16 programmes on this Beko tumble dryer, including Cottons, Sensor Dry, and Synthetics. Tailor your cycle to be Cupboard or Iron dry, take care of Delicates and Jeans, and get your washing dried in a flash with the Super Short programme.
The Sensor Dry programmes allow you to decide how dry you'd like your clothes, before a cycle commences. When your chosen moisture level has been reached, the machine stops automatically, which avoids over-drying and saves money on your energy bills.
Get Rid of Creases
Tired of unloading piles of creased laundry? Then take advantage of the reverse action drum on the DTLV70041W, which reduces wrinkles in your garments by separating them as they dry.
If you lead a fast-paced lifestyle and can't always unload laundry straightaway, then Beko's automatic anti-creasing function is here to help. This will rotate the drum periodically for up to two hours after a cycle ends, minimising creases, which will reduce your time spent on ironing chores.
This freestanding tumble dryer has a number of design features to make life easier. The 7 kg capacity is ideal for medium-sized families, while the 34 cm porthole and 155 degree door opening makes loading and unloading simple. Monitor your laundry's progress with the display's indicator lights, and pick your chosen setting with the button and dial controls.
There is also the option to delay your cycle to start when suits you, while the included venting kit means you can get set up straightaway. If you need to position your tumble dryer on top of or below another appliance, then an optional stacking kit is available.
This Beko vented tumble dryer comes in a classic white to blend into any home seamlessly. Buy the freestanding DTLV70041W.
|Height (cm)||85.6 cm|
|Width (cm)||60 cm|
|Depth (cm)||60 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Control Type||Buttons & Dial|
|Reverse Action (Bi-directional)||Reverse|
|Display Screen Type||Indicator Lights|
|Number of Programmes||16|
Cottons Cupboard Dry
Cottons Iron Dry
Synthetics Cupboard Dry
|Product Type||Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66 cm|
|Door opening (°)||155°|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.