- Ceramic Hob - for fast efficient cooking
- Fan Main Oven - gives quick and even results
- Enamel Oven Lining - for ease of cleaning
- 69L Capacity - large family-sized main oven
With a spacious double oven, this cooker offers plenty of room for creating large family meals. Combined with the ceramic hob and integrated grill, the EDC633W offers great cooking versatility.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
The 69-litre main fan oven and 36-litre conventional top oven with grill give you complete flexibility. Cook different elements of a roast dinner simultaneously, or use the top for grilling while the larger oven bakes dessert. Having so much cooking space makes busy family life that little bit easier.
With a Fan Air Heating system in the main oven, even heat distribution will result in speedy oven heating and faster cooking. On top of the cooker, there's an electric ceramic Rapidlite hob with four zones, which heat up quickly for fast and efficient pan heating. The hot hob warning lights will remain lit until they've reached a safe temperature, to help in preventing accidents.
While the EDC663W offers a massive capacity, it also makes it easy to save electricity when you're cooking for one. Crisp a pizza to perfection in the top oven, or make toast for breakfast in the full-width grill.
To keep track of your meals with ease, the Beko Cooker also comes with a digital clock and countdown timer. Teatimes should no longer be a hassle, even when the kids demand different foods.
The double glazed inner glass doors have been specially designed for easy cleaning, and the smooth ceramic hob simply wipes clean. Inside the oven, there's also an easy clean enamel lining. This ensures that any food or grease can be simply wiped away after cooking, saving you time and effort.
Both ovens have been rated an A for energy efficiency, meaning this is an electric cooker that can save money on your bills.
The Beko EDC663W gives you everything you need to start cooking straight away. The grill comes with a pan kit, and the ovens come with three shelves between them - two in the main oven, and one in the top oven.
This freestanding model, with a stylish and modern white design, easily slots into any kitchen. Beko consistently deliver great value for money, and this model is no different.
This cooker is the perfect practical addition to a family kitchen. Buy yours now!
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||A|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.70 kW|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.20 kW|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EDC633W|
|Net Oven Capacity||
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Power Source (Oven)||Electric|
|Product Name||Double Oven with Grill|
|Product Type||Electric Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||3|
|Weight (Approximate)||58.50 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.