- High-Efficiency Gas Burners - saves time and energy
- 4 burners in 3 sizes - provides cooking flexibility
- Enamel Oven Lining - for ease of cleaning
- Countdown Timer - keep track of your cooking times
Offering everything you need for flexible cooking, this Beko cooker features a hob, oven and separate grill, so you can cook up any type of treat. It comes with a classic white finish, so will fit in perfectly with any kitchen's decor.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Perfect for Families
This Beko cooker is a freestanding model, making it easy to fit into your kitchen. Measuring just 50 cm in width, it's slimmer than standard cookers, making it perfect for compact spaces.
You can also enjoy plenty of room to cook with the EDG506W. The main oven has a net capacity of 61 litres with two shelves, so you can prepare all types of delicious meals. It's also been rated A+ for energy efficiency, so you could save on your energy bills too.
There's even a variable gas grill in the second cavity, which comes with two shelves and an included pan set - perfect for those lazy Sunday morning breakfasts.
Beko's EDG506W is a twin cavity cooker with a main gas oven and separate grill. Offering plenty of cooking options, you can steam vegetables on the hob, roast potatoes in the oven and grill meats - all at the same time.
Four burners and enamel supports feature on the gas hob, to cater for a range of pans. You'll find three different sizes as well as high energy efficiency - meaning the burners cook up to 35% faster. Whether you want to boil pasta or create the perfect pancake stack, there's an option for you.
Cook with Ease
On this Beko cooker, you'll find a mains push button ignition for the gas oven and burners, making them easier and safer to light. There's also a glass lid that can be closed and used as an extra worktop while the hob isn't in use.
Every homeowner understands the struggle of keeping an oven clean. However, the EDG506W has features to make for easier cleaning, such as enamel liners in both cavities, and a removable glass inner door on the main oven.
You can even check on your food's progress as it cooks, with the handy LED timer and main oven light.
The EDG506W from Beko is the perfect addition to any compact kitchen. Add one to your basket today.
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||C|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Gas)||2.90 kW|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Gas)||1 kW|
|Hob Element Type||Gas Burner|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EDG506W|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Single Oven|
|Power Source (Oven)||Gas|
|Product Name||EDG506W Gas Range|
|Product Type||Gas Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||2|
|Weight (Approximate)||48.90 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.