- High-Efficiency Gas Burners - saves time and energy
- 4 burners in 3 sizes - provides cooking flexibility
- Enamel Oven Lining - for ease of cleaning
- Timer and Clock - keep track of your cooking times
Enjoy delicious food from the comfort of your own home with the Beko EDG6L33W gas cooker. This freestanding appliance can help you make tasty meals for the whole family, thanks to its large capacity and great features.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Double Up with this Gas Cooker
Double ovens give you plenty of flexibility to satisfy your cooking requirements and the EDG6L33W is no exception.
The main oven has a 72 litre gross capacity with two shelves, so you can comfortably fit large dishes inside to make mouth-watering stews or roasts. When combined with the 32 litre gross capacity of the top oven, you can cook a range of different dishes all at the same time.
The top compartment has a built-in grill, so you can cook delicious bacon and sausage with ease. The EDG6L33W comes with a grill pan set, so that you can get started straight away.
Four Zone Hob
The hob on the EDG6L33W has four burners, in three different sizes. This means that you can always use a burner that's the right size for your pan.
Equipped with a flame safety device (FSD), the EDG6L33W will shut off the gas supply should a flame go out, keeping your family safe.
Going the Extra Mile
Beko has equipped the EDG6L33W with some handy extra features. There's a three button LED clock with minute minder, allowing you to keep track of your cooking times.
Inside the main oven is a light, which helps you see what's cooking clearly. Both ovens feature doors with a glass panel, so you can see inside without having to open the door. The doors are double glazed too, helping to ensure the appliance is well insulated to keep heat in.
Easy clean enamel lines the ovens, which means keeping your new cooker clean is a doddle - just give it a good wipe down after use. The inner glass door is removable, so you can take it out of the appliance when you want to give it a deeper clean.
Gas cookers can often be energy efficient, and the EDG6L33W is no different. The top oven has been awarded an A energy efficiency rating, while the main oven has an A+ rating. This means you save money every time you use the appliance, compared to less efficient models.
Order the Beko EDG6L33W gas cooker today.
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||A|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A+|
|Flame Safety Device||Yes|
|Hob Element Type||Gas Burner|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EDG6L33W|
|Net Oven Capacity||
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Power Source (Oven)||Gas|
|Product Name||Double Oven with Grill|
|Product Type||Gas Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||3|
|Weight (Approximate)||53.80 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.