- Steam Cleaning: Burnt on food is softened, to make cleaning easier
- Fan Air Heating System
- Enamel Liners
Treat the budding chef in your home and let them cook up a storm with this freestanding Beko electric cooker. You won't find this amazing model anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
You'll be able to perfect any recipe with the Beko EDP503W. Use the electric hob to boil, saute and fry a huge range of delicious dishes. In the top oven, you can use the full-width integral grill or the conventional function across the two shelves. And, below in the main fan oven, make use of the five shelves for all your favourite foods.
With a total of 89 litres of useable space, there's plenty of room for every sized dish or bowl. From large roast dinners to a romantic meal for two, the Beko EDP503W is the ideal cooker. Featured in a classic white colour, it also fits well into any style of kitchen.
Brilliant Beko Design
Whether you're upgrading your old cooker or moving out for the first time, this Beko appliance is a must-have for every kitchen. Coming with non-retractable dials, controlling the EDP503W is quick and straightforward.
Say goodbye to spending hours scrubbing your ovens thanks to the enamel linings, as well as the innovative steam cleaning function in the main oven. This feature softens any burnt-on food, so leftover crumbs are wiped away easily. Plus, when you want to clean your ovens thoroughly, simply remove the double-glazed doors to soak off any spots.
To help you get cooking straight away, the EDP503W even comes with three wire shelves and one full-size grill pan. Rated 'A' for energy usage, this cooker looks after your bills and the environment too.
This Beko double oven cooker offers everything you need to pursue your culinary adventures. Why not add the EDP503W to your basket today?
|Cooking Element 1 Power (Electric)||2 kW Front Left|
|Cooking Element 2 Power (Electric)||1.50 kW Front Right|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||D|
|Cooking Element 3 Power (Electric)||1 kW Rear Left|
|Cooking Element 4 Power (Electric)||1.50 kW Rear Right|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||0.65 kWh|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||2 kW|
|Power Source (Grill)||Electric|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||D|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1 kW|
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.84 kWh|
|Hob Element Type||Hot Plate|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EDP503W|
|Net Oven Capacity||
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Power Source (Oven)||Electric|
|Product Name||50 cm Double Oven Electric Cooker|
|Product Type||Electric Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||5|
|Weight (Approximate)||47.20 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.