- Ceramic Hob - for fast efficient cooking
- Interior Oven Light - keep an eye on food as it cooks
- Enamel Oven Lining - for ease of cleaning
- Countdown Timer - keep track of your cooking times
The Beko EDVC503W is a generously sized double oven cooker, with plenty of cooking space and a ceramic hob - perfect for entertaining guests.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Extra Cooking Space
With two ovens and a combined capacity of 89 litres, the Beko EDVC503W is ideal for multitasking.
The main oven has a 58 litre capacity - plenty big enough to cook a roast or large stew. Fan cooking makes it quicker to heat up and provides more even temperature distribution, for succulent food every time.
The secondary top oven uses conventional heating and has a 31 litre capacity. An integral grill is included for even more cooking options. Get your bacon super crispy or melt cheese effectively while the rest of the meal is roasting away in the lower oven.
For extra flexibility, the Beko EDVC503W also has a four-zone ceramic hob - ideal for whipping up something quick for the kids. Evenly spaced out zones mean you can cook multiple pans at once without them ever touching.
Cleaning and Controls
Cleaning the oven needn't be a dreaded chore. This Beko cooker has a steam clean function in the main oven for easy cleaning. The interior glass door can be removed to soak and the hob's ceramic surface is easy to wash.
The Beko EDVC503W comes with loads of cooking space and easy-to-use controls, to help make cooking easier. Shop for yours today.
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||D|
|Hob Surface||Glass Ceramic|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||0.65 kWh|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.70 kW|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.20 kW|
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.84 kWh|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EDVC503W|
|Net Oven Capacity||
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Number of Shelf Positions||7|
|Power Source (Oven)||Electric|
|Product Name||50 cm Double Oven Electric Cooker|
|Product Type||Electric Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||3|
|Weight (Approximate)||46.70 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.