- Ceramic Hob - for fast efficient cooking
- Interior Oven Light - keep an eye on food as it cooks
- Enamel Oven Lining - for ease of cleaning
- Countdown Timer - keep track of your cooking times
The Beko EDVC503W is a generously sized double oven cooker, with plenty of cooking space and a ceramic hob - perfect for entertaining guests.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Extra Cooking Space
With two ovens and a combined capacity of 89 litres, the Beko EDVC503W is ideal for multitasking.
The main oven has a 58 litre capacity - plenty big enough to cook a roast or large stew. Fan cooking makes it quicker to heat up and provides more even temperature distribution, for succulent food every time.
The secondary top oven uses conventional heating and has a 31 litre capacity. An integral grill is included for even more cooking options. Get your bacon super crispy or melt cheese effectively while the rest of the meal is roasting away in the lower oven.
For extra flexibility, the Beko EDVC503W also has a four-zone ceramic hob - ideal for whipping up something quick for the kids. Evenly spaced out zones mean you can cook multiple pans at once without them ever touching.
Cleaning and Controls
Cleaning the oven needn't be a dreaded chore. This Beko cooker has a steam clean function in the main oven for easy cleaning. The interior glass door can be removed to soak and the hob's ceramic surface is easy to wash.
The Beko EDVC503W comes with loads of cooking space and easy-to-use controls, to help make cooking easier. Shop for yours today.
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Secondary Oven)||A|
|Hob Surface||Glass Ceramic|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||0.65 kWh|
|Maximum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.70 kW|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Minimum Cooking Element Power (Electric)||1.20 kW|
|Energy Consumption (Convection/Hot Air)||0.84 kWh|
|Manufacturer Part Number||EDVC503W|
|Net Oven Capacity||
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Number of Shelf Positions||7|
|Power Source (Oven)||Electric|
|Product Name||50 cm Double Oven Electric Cooker|
|Product Type||Electric Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||3|
|Weight (Approximate)||46.70 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.