- Integrated Grill - for flexible cooking options
- 4 burners in 3 sizes - provides cooking flexibility
- Enamel Oven Lining - for ease of cleaning
- Glass Panel Door - for easier cleaning
Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, this freestanding oven comes in a clean white finish to suit any home. The ESG50W is a gas oven, which are generally cheaper to run than electric models and offer better heat control on the hob. Create delicious meals with this single oven from Beko.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Four Burner Hob
Four gas burners feature on this model, giving you a huge range of cooking options. Fry, boil, steam and more, with three differently sized burners to fit a wide variety of pans. This model features push button ignition across the oven and hob, for added convenience and ease of use.
Due to their energy efficient design, the gas burners on this model can cook up to 25% more quickly than conventional models. Feed your family in a fraction of the time with this clever Beko feature.
A Flame Safety Device also features on the ESG50W. If the flame should go out on your gas hob, this helpful feature cuts the gas supply, preventing any gas from leaking into your kitchen. Cook with perfect peace of mind.
The oven cavity on this Beko appliance offers a spacious 55 litres, giving you enough room for large joints of meat or big family dinners. A gas grill has been integrated into the ESG50W, for even more cooking options. A grill pan set is also included, so you can enjoy healthy dishes without the need for cooking oil or fat.
A glass panel features on the oven door, allowing you to check on your food without having to let heat out of the oven. Not only this, but the glass panel is removable, making it easy to wipe down and clean without the nooks and grooves of the oven door. The inside of the oven has been coated in a diamond-quality enamel lining, to prevent food and grease from sticking.
Enjoy versatile cooking on the spacious ESG50W from Beko. Order yours today.
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||1.39 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||D|
|Flame Safety Device||Yes|
|Hob Element Type||Gas Burner|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ESG50W|
|Net Oven Capacity||55 L|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Single Oven|
|Number of Shelf Positions||5|
|Power Source (Oven)||Gas|
|Product Name||50 cm Single Gas Cooker|
|Product Type||Gas Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.30 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.