- Integrated Grill - for flexible cooking options
- 4 burners in 3 sizes - provides cooking flexibility
- Enamel Oven Lining - for ease of cleaning
- Glass Panel Door - for easier cleaning
Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, this freestanding oven comes in a clean white finish to suit any home. The ESG50W is a gas oven, which are generally cheaper to run than electric models and offer better heat control on the hob. Create delicious meals with this single oven from Beko.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 50 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Four Burner Hob
Four gas burners feature on this model, giving you a huge range of cooking options. Fry, boil, steam and more, with three differently sized burners to fit a wide variety of pans. This model features push button ignition across the oven and hob, for added convenience and ease of use.
Due to their energy efficient design, the gas burners on this model can cook up to 25% more quickly than conventional models. Feed your family in a fraction of the time with this clever Beko feature.
A Flame Safety Device also features on the ESG50W. If the flame should go out on your gas hob, this helpful feature cuts the gas supply, preventing any gas from leaking into your kitchen. Cook with perfect peace of mind.
The oven cavity on this Beko appliance offers a spacious 55 litres, giving you enough room for large joints of meat or big family dinners. A gas grill has been integrated into the ESG50W, for even more cooking options. A grill pan set is also included, so you can enjoy healthy dishes without the need for cooking oil or fat.
A glass panel features on the oven door, allowing you to check on your food without having to let heat out of the oven. Not only this, but the glass panel is removable, making it easy to wipe down and clean without the nooks and grooves of the oven door. The inside of the oven has been coated in a diamond-quality enamel lining, to prevent food and grease from sticking.
Enjoy versatile cooking on the spacious ESG50W from Beko. Order yours today.
|Certifications & Standards||CE|
|Energy Consumption (Conventional)||1.39 kWh|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Flame Safety Device||Yes|
|Hob Element Type||Gas Burner|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ESG50W|
|Net Oven Capacity||55 L|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Number of Ovens||Single Oven|
|Number of Shelf Positions||5|
|Power Source (Oven)||Gas|
|Product Name||50 cm Single Gas Cooker|
|Product Type||Gas Cooker|
|Total Number of Shelves||1|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.30 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.