- Frost Free - freezer automatically defrosts
- Freezer Guard - freezer works in temperatures to -15°C
- Fast Freeze Setting - lock in vitamins and nutrients
- Ice Bank Tray - for making and storing ice cubes
This white frost free freezer is the perfect addition to a family home, and comes with one year's warranty to keep your mind at rest.
Its tall design gives you all the storage space you need, and Freezer Guard technology means it will work perfectly in a cold location ideal if you want to keep it in the garage. With an A+ energy rating, it will reduce your energy consumption, helping you to save money and protect the environment.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 145.5 cm
- Width: 54.5 cm
- Depth: 59.5 cm
With a net capacity of 168 litres, divided into four clear drawers and one shelf with a drop down flap, this Beko tall freezer provides plenty of storage space for your weekly shop. There's an ice bank tray so a refreshing cold drink is always at hand, and a fast freeze function to lock nutrients into fruit and veg.
It's a four star model, for maximum flexibility with your storage. That means it's cold enough to freeze fresh items and store frozen food for 3 to 12 months.
Freezer Guard Technology
The FCFM1545W has Beko's amazing Freezer Guard technology. It works in sub-zero temperatures as low as -15°c, making it the perfect freezer for keeping in your garage, utility room or outbuilding.
While lesser models suffer compressor failures below 0°c, this tall freezer will still function perfectly. You'll have the freedom to keep it anywhere whether that's in your kitchen as your main freezer, or elsewhere for a little extra storage space.
A Frost Free Freezer
Forget about defrosting your freezer. The frost free feature prevents ice building up, saving you time and hassle.
There's also a high temperature warning light. This simple little feature will let you know if there's a problem, before your food gets spoiled.
Easy to Install
This is a freestanding model. While its tall design provides plenty of room for your food, the freezer measures just 54.5 cm wide. There's also a reversible door, so you shouldn't have any problem fitting it into your kitchen or garage.
The FCFM1545W is exclusive, so you won't find it anywhere else. Click Add to Basket to buy yours.
|Features||Ice bank slim line tray for making/storing ice cube
Indicator lights for high temperature, fast freeze and power
Operates in cold ambient temperatures down to -15?C (e.g. Suitable for garages)
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||42 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||52 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||168 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
|Product Type||Tall Freezer|
|Shipping Height||153 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||68 cm|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Additional Information||4 star freezer with 5 separate compartments
Integrated flush handles
Freezer Meltdown time 16 (hrs)
Energy consumption 249 kWh/Year
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.