- Chrome Wire Wine Rack
- LED Lighting (Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
Create added storage space in your home with the Beko LSCM3545W tall larder fridge. With handy features and plenty of room for all your groceries, it's the ideal appliance for busy homes. And, this model is exclusive, so you won't be able to buy it anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 145.7 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Plenty of Storage
The Beko LCSM3545W measures 145 cm tall and less than 55 cm wide, so it will easily fit into your kitchen its smaller size means you can make the most of your space. This freestanding model can fit anywhere that suits you and has an impressive 252 net litre capacity.
Despite its smaller size, this Beko larder fridge can easily store the family groceries after a weekly shop. Five glass shelves are included, which are height adjustable, so you can fit in awkward or larger items. The four door balconies provide easy access to all those foods you use regularly such as condiments, milk and other dairy products. There's also a salad bin to keep your fruit and vegetables fresher for longer.
If you like to have a bottle ready in case of visitors, you'll love the chrome wire wine rack, which is ideal for a bottle of wine or bubbly. Alternatively, it can securely hold two litre soft drink bottles.
Beko has included a range of handy features on the LCSM3545W to make it easier to manage your food. Auto defrost technology prevents ice from building up and spoiling your food, while an LED light makes finding certain items even easier.
You don't need to worry about anything nasty entering your fridge and spoiling food as the antibacterial door seal prevents bacteria from forming and entering the appliance creating a hygienic storage environment. A reversible door lets you alter the LCSM1545W to fit your kitchen space, and the classic white finish gives a timeless feel.
With a smaller design and plenty of storage space, add the LCSM3454W to your basket today.
|Adjustable Shelves||Flexibility to change shelf height, useful when storing tall items.|
|Weight (Approximate)||41.5 kg|
Full Width Commodity Racks
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||38 dB(A)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||5|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||4|
|Reversible Doors||For left or right hand opening.|
|Shipping Height (cm)||153 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||63 cm|
|Additional Information||Pair with matching frost free freezer - FCFM1545|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||252 Ltrs|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.