- Daily Quick Programme - 7kg in 28 min
- Sensor Drying Programmes
- ProSmart Inverter Motor
- Anti-Allergy Wash & Dry Programme
Spend less time doing the laundry and more time doing what you enjoy with this Beko 1200 rpm washer dryer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 49 cm
Incredible Cycle Choice
With 15 different cycles, you'll always be able to find the ideal setting for your load:
- Half Load
- Daily Wash
- Drain & Spin
- Wash & Wear
- 4 kg Wash and Dry
For the environmentally conscious, you'll find an Eco programme that uses less energy. There's also a Sensor Drying function which automatically stops the cycle when your desired dryness level is reached. Endorsed by Allergy UK, you can use the Anti-Allergy wash and dry cycle to reduce the number of allergens in your laundry. And, for when you're in a rush, use the Daily Quick programme to wash 7 kg of laundry in just 28 minutes.
Fitted with a ProSmart Inverter Motor, this Beko model is quieter, more efficient, and more durable than ever before. To help you maintain the WDL742441W, you can use the drum clean programme to keep your washer dryer good as new.
Brilliant Beko Design
With a spin speed of 1200 rpm, there's no stain too stubborn for the WDL742441W. Dry up to 4 kg and wash up to 7 kg of items ideal for small and big families. Thanks to the button, dials, and digital display, controlling this Beko washer dryer is simple too. You'll also be able to delay the start of your cycle by up to 24 hours. Finished in a classic white colour, this model is a perfect purchase for every home.
This Beko washer dryer is packed full of features to make your life easier. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||55 (dB)|
|Number of Programmes||15|
|Smart Connect||HomeWhiz app|
|Weight (Approximate)||62 kg|
|Additional Information||SteamCure function|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Noise Level - Dyring (dB)||66 (dB)|
|Programmes Washing||Half Load
Drain & Spin
Wash & Wear
4kg Wash & Dry
Anti Allergy Wash & Dry
Daily Quick/Super Short
|Annual Energy Consumption (Washing & Drying) (kWh)||1134 (kWh)|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E/D|
|Washing Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||4 kg|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 Spin|
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Control Type||Buttons & Dial|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Features||Sensor programmes automatically stop at the desired dryness level
Automatic water level reduction for half or small loads
|Product Type||Washer Dryer|
|Washing Performance Class||A|
|Spin-drying Efficiency Class||B|
|Water Consumption||89 Ltrs (Washing & Drying) full load per cycle|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||76 (dB)|
|Shipping Depth||51.5 cm|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.