- SteamCure (Uses the power of steam to reduce creases)
- AquaTech (delivers up to 50% faster washes)
- Bluetooth Connected with HomeWhiz
Get your family's laundry cleaned hassle-free with the help of this Beko freestanding washing machine. Offering a fantastic range of cycles and features, your washing chores will be made easier.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Wide Range of Programmes
Whether you're washing your clothes from holiday or need to care for a delicate outfit, the Beko WEC84P64E2W is the ultimate machine for your home. Pick from 15 great settings, including:
- Rinse Cycle
- Drain and Spin
- Delicate Wash
- Anti Stain
- Anti Allergy Drying
Suddenly need a school top washing at short notice? Don't panic, the Quick Wash setting, will get your clothes washed in an amazing 28 minutes.
For access to other programmes, connect this washing machine to your phone via Bluetooth, and browse through the Programme Selection Wizard on the HomeWhiz app. For the exercise enthusiast, the Sports option will clean your activewear gently, and keep them in excellent condition. Stressed over muddy clothes after match days? Don't worry, the Extra Rinse function will get team kits sparkling in no time.
Cutting Edge Technology
The Beko washing machine comes with Aqua Tech to deliver 50% faster washes, whilst being 50% gentler to your clothes. A powerful cascade of water and detergent from the top of the drum replaces vigorous movements, giving you a wash that's both fast and kind.
You can also reduce your ironing pile with the SteamCure function, which disperses steam into the drum at the end of the programme to remove creases. And, take advantage of washing during off-peak times with the delay start feature which you can set up to 24 hours in advance.
Sleek Beko Design
Coming in a white finish, with dial and touch buttons and a clear digital display, you can select your programmes with ease. To save space, the WEC84P64E2W has a stacking kit available, so you can place it on top of or below another appliance.
Take the stress out of laundry days and let the Beko WEC84P64E2W do the hard work for you. With an energy rating of A, you can also save money on utility bills. Add this freestanding washing machine to your basket today.
|Shipping Depth||56 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||170 ?|
|Weight (Approximate)||70 kg|
|Out of Balance Protection||Yes|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Bluetooth||Connected with HomeWhiz|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Digital Inverter Motor||ProSmart Inverter Motor|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Daily Quick/Super Short
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||7919 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||156 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||36 Ltrs|
|Features||SteamCure uses the power of steam to reduce creases
AquaTech: Delivers up to 50% faster washes that are also more gentle.
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 (dB)|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||Up to 24 hours|
|Power Consumption||In both ??left-on mode?? (P_l) (W) and ??off-mode?? (P_o) (W) = 0.50|
|Control Type||Dial Control|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.