- Quick Programme ( wash a full load of laundry in just 28 minutes)
- Slim Depth (44cm)
- Automatic Water Level Reduction for Half or Small Loads
Take the hassle out of doing the laundry with this 6 kg washing machine from Beko. The range of cycles and features will have your clothes cleaned in a flash.
This brilliant Beko washing machine is also available in a different drum size and colour:
- White 7 kg WTK72041W
- Black 7 kg WTK72041B
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 44 cm
Choice of Programmes
From a quick refresh to those large family loads, Beko has included 15 programmes to get the job done. These include:
- Hand Wash
- Mini 30°
If you're in a rush you can take advantage of the Daily Quick programme which will clean a full load in just 28 minutes. And, for those delicate items, use the gentle Hand Wash cycle to care for your most treasured garments. This Beko machine also includes a DrumClean function which removes bacteria at 70°C, so you can wash hygienically.
The WTK62041W features a generous 6 kg capacity so you can get more washing done at once. Rated an impressive A+++ for energy usage, this machine is kind on your bills and the environment. Spin speeds of up to 1200 rpm will remove excess water from your clothes, further reducing drying times and energy consumption. What's more, this appliance offers an Automatic Water Level Reduction feature for small and half loads so you only use the correct amount for your load.
Use the convenient dial and buttons to control your Beko washing machine with ease. The LED digital display make it simple to check how your wash is doing. You'll also be able to delay the start of your cycle by three, six, or nine hours ideal for those who like to plan ahead.
Finished in a classic white, this appliance is the perfect addition to every home. It's even designed with a slim depth, so it's easy to install in tight places.
Take the hard work out of doing the laundry with this Beko washing machine. Order yours today.
|Shipping Depth||46.5 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||30?|
|Weight (Approximate)||56 kg|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||6 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
Automatic Water Level Reduction for Half or Small Loads
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.