- Quick Programme (full load of laundry in just 28 minutes)
- Slim Depth (Offering a great space-saving solution)
- Automatic Water Level Reduction for Half or Small Loads
The item will need the following connection(s)
Take the hassle out of doing the laundry with this Beko 7kg washing machine. With a wide range of cycles and features, you'll have your clothes cleaned in no time.
This impressive Beko washing machine is also available in a different drum size and colour:
- White 6 kg – WTK62041W
- White 7 kg – WTK72041W
Choice of Programmes
From a quick wash to those large family loads, Beko has included 15 programmes to get the job done. These include:
- Hand Wash
- Mini 30°
If you’re in a hurry, you can take advantage of the Daily Quick programme which will clean a full load in just 28 minutes. And for those delicate items, you can use the gentle Hand Wash cycle to care for your most treasured garments. This machine also includes a DrumClean function which removes bacteria at 70°C for optimum hygine.
The WTK72041B features a generous 7kg capacity so you can get more washing done at once. Spin speeds of up to 1200 rpm will remove excess water from your clothes, further reducing drying times and energy consumption. What’s more, this appliance offers an Automatic Water Level Reduction feature for small and half loads – so you only use the correct amount for your load.
Use the convenient dial and buttons to control your Beko washing machine with ease. The LED digital display make it simple to check how your wash is doing. You’ll also be able to delay the start of your cycle by three, six, or nine hours – ideal for those who like to plan ahead.
Finished in a classic white, this appliance is the perfect addition to every home. It’s even designed with a slim depth, so it’s easy to install in tight places.
Take the hard work out of doing the laundry with this Beko washing machine. Order yours today from Appliance Supermarket.
|Additional Information||7kg load capacity with slim depth for easy installation
Drum Clean Programme
|Shipping Depth||56 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (�)||170 �|
|Weight (Approximate)||68 kg|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Quick Wash Time||28 minutes|
|Digital Inverter Motor||ProSmart Inverter Motor|
|Load Capacity (kg)||7 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
Quick / Super Quick
Extra Rinse function
Anti Crease function
|Size of Porthole (cm)||30 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||10339 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||173 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||47 Ltrs|
|Features||Automatic water level reduction for half or small loads
LED Progress indicator lights
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||53 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||74 (dB)|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.