- Quick Programme - 8kg in 28 mins
- Fast Wash for Small Load - 2kg in 14 min
- Extra Large Porthole Door
Beko 8 kg Freestanding Washing Machine
Available in a classic white finish to suit any home, the WTL84141W from Beko has a large 8 kg capacity, perfect for busy families. As a freestanding model, it is easy to find the right place for this appliance in your kitchen or utility room. This Beko washer also boasts a wide 34 cm porthole, making it easier to load and unload your laundry.
What's more, this model is exclusive, so you won't be able to buy it at any other retailer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
A range of 15 programmes feature on this model, so you can always find the right cycle for your load. Programmes on the WTL84141W include:
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Mixed Load
- Down Wear
- Dark Care
A Quick Wash setting is included on this machine, so you can wash up to 8 kg of laundry in just 28 minutes. You can even use the Super Quick programme for smaller loads, cleaning 2 kg of lightly soiled laundry in as little as 14 minutes. And, reduce ironing times with the Anti-Crease function and keep your machine in top condition with the Drum Clean cycle.
Using the WTL84141W is simple thanks to the dial and buttons, and the digital display means you can keep an eye on settings at a glance. Programme a cycle up to 19 hours in advance using the Delay Start feature. Have a load ready to dry when you get home from work, or first thing in the morning. Save money on your utility bills with the A+++ energy rating and spin speeds of up to 1400 rpm can reduce drying times.
The WTL84141W is packed with clever features and settings to get your laundry cleaned in a flash. Add one to your basket today.
|Additional Information||8kg load capacity with slim depth for easy installation|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||170 ?|
|Weight (Approximate)||66 kg|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Digital Inverter Motor||ProSmart Inverter Motor|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9899 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||175 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||45 Ltrs|
|Features||8kg load capacity with slim depth for easy installation
LED time remaining display and progress indicator lights
Automatic water level reduction for half or small loads
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 (dB)|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.