- Quick Programme - 8kg in 28 mins
- Fast Wash for Small Load - 2kg in 14 min
- Extra Large Porthole Door
Beko 8 kg Freestanding Washing Machine Description
Available in a classic white finish to suit any home, the WTL84141W from Beko has a large 8 kg capacity, perfect for busy families. As a freestanding model, it is easy to find the right place for this appliance in your kitchen or utility room. This Beko washer also boasts a wide 34 cm porthole, making it easier to load and unload your laundry.
What's more, this model is exclusive, so you won't be able to buy it at any other retailer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 59 cm
A range of 15 programmes feature on this model, so you can always find the right cycle for your load. Programmes on the WTL84141W include:
- Hand Wash
- Delicate Wash
- Mixed Load
- Down Wear
- Dark Care
A Quick Wash setting is included on this machine, so you can wash up to 8 kg of laundry in just 28 minutes. You can even use the Super Quick programme for smaller loads, cleaning 2 kg of lightly soiled laundry in as little as 14 minutes. And, reduce ironing times with the Anti-Crease function and keep your machine in top condition with the Drum Clean cycle.
Using the WTL84141W is simple thanks to the dial and buttons, and the digital display means you can keep an eye on settings at a glance. Programme a cycle up to 19 hours in advance using the Delay Start feature. Have a load ready to dry when you get home from work, or first thing in the morning.
The WTL84141W is packed with clever features and settings to get your laundry cleaned in a flash. Add one to your basket today.
|Additional Information||8kg load capacity with slim depth for easy installation|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||170 ?|
|Weight (Approximate)||66 kg|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Digital Inverter Motor||ProSmart Inverter Motor|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||9899 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||175 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||45 Ltrs|
|Features||8kg load capacity with slim depth for easy installation
LED time remaining display and progress indicator lights
Automatic water level reduction for half or small loads
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||72 (dB)|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.