- Catalytic Liners
- Large Capacity
- Variable Grill
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 59.6 cm
- Width: 59.5 cm
- Depth: 55.5 cm
This powerful electric single oven from Belling takes the effort out of cooking. The BI602FPCTBLK is an integrated appliance in a classic black finish, so will look fabulously flush in your kitchen.
Its 70 litre net capacity gives you all the space you need for the family feast. There are also five different shelf positions, so you’ll have no problem fitting in what you need for the family’s Sunday roast.
With its programmable timer, the Belling BI602FPCTBLK makes it easy to time your meals to perfection. The user-friendly dial controls give you full control, while the digital LED display shows exactly what you need to keep on top of your cooking.
Featuring Bluetooth connectivity, this oven is the smart choice for modern homes. Download the Zeus app onto your phone, and you can control your Belling electric oven remotely – where you can set and adjust the cooking times automatically, as well as turn it on and off.
Two shelves give you plenty of space to cook more than one dish at once. You can have a starter, main and side dish on the go, all at the same time. And as an Equiflow™ fan oven, the BI602FPCTBLK distributes heat evenly across both shelves, so all your dishes get the same cooking attention. It’s fast, efficient, and doesn’t cause your flavours to mix.
The double-glazed glass door also keeps heat trapped inside the oven, and means you can check on your food easily. Avoid flat soufflés and burnt bacon with this stunning built in electric oven from Belling.
Featuring a choice of eight programmes, this Belling oven has a setting for whatever you’re preparing. These are:
- Fanned oven
- Grill with Fan
- Variable rate electric grill
- Variable rate dual circuit electric grill
- Slow Cook
- Bread Proving
- Light Only
With options to select high and low temperatures for the variable grill, you can get the setting that’s just right for you – whether you’re cooking a steak or making cheese on toast.
Tired of all the elbow grease that goes into cleaning an oven? Worry no longer, thanks to the BI602FPCTBLK’s catalytic oven lining. Treated with a special chemical that absorbs grease, all you’ll need to do is set your oven to 200 degrees or higher, and the grease will burn right off. Then, a quick wipe over will get your oven looking fantastic in a flash.
There’s even a range of handy oven accessories that come with the Belling BI602FPCTBLK. Included are a grillpan/trivet, and a trivet full width deep pan.
Add some cooking power to your kitchen - buy this Belling oven at Appliance Supermarket today.
|Main Oven Features||Fanned oven, Grill with Fan, Variable rate electric grill|
|Net Main Oven Capacity - Litres||70 Ltrs|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Main Oven Type||Fan|
|Grill/Griddle||Integrated Variable rate dual circuit electric grill|
|Control Type||Dials - Non-retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Bulb|
|Manufacturer||Glen Dimplex Group|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Shipping Height (cm)||67 cm|
|Shipping Width (cm)||64.8 cm|
|Shipping Depth (cm)||68.8 cm|
|No of Programmes||8|
|Oven Lining Type - Sides||Catalytic|
|Oven Lining Type - Back||Catalytic|
|Weight (Approximate)||32.5 kg|
|Door Material||Glass - Double Glazed|
|Oven Accessories||Grillpan/trivet, Trivet full width (Deep Pan)|
|Display Screen Type||LED digital|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.