- Frost Free - freezer automatically defrosts
- Works in temperatures to -15°C - can be used in garages
- Antibacterial Door Seal - stops bacteria entering
- Reversible Door - convenient for any location
The Blomberg FNE1531P is a simple undercounter freezer with an impressive specification. If you're looking for a freezer which is spacious, energy efficient and economical, then this will be the perfect new addition to your kitchen.
The 75 litre net volume is perfect for keeping all of your food fresh and delicious, and the 3 drawers (2 deep and 1 shallow) reduce energy loss and make it easy to organise different sized items. They are transparent, which is handy when trying to find a particular item in a hurry and also reduces unnecessary drawer opening, further reducing unwanted temperature change.
These are just some of the factors which gave the FNE1531P one of the best energy efficiency ratings available. An A+ rating means that this freezer is kind to the environment, as well as being cost efficient to run. Its noise level of just 39 decibels is barely noticeable, saving you from any annoying distractions, and further reducing energy loss.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 54.5 cm
- Depth: 59.5 cm
The FNE1531P's reversible freezer door helps you achieve that perfect fit in your kitchen, and Blomberg's advanced frost free technology eliminates the need for time-consuming manual defrosting. The frost free cooling system provides stable and even temperature distribution to keep your food fresher for longer, and a 4* rating makes the Blomberg FNE1531P one of the most versatile freezers. Unlike lesser models, it is capable of freezing foods from fresh and storing pre-frozen foods at temperatures as low as -18oC, for up to 12 months.
The undercounter design of the freezer is easily integrated into any kitchen, giving a seamless look, rather than forcing you to make it a focal feature. This is a fuss-free appliance which simply does its job. The Blomberg FNE1531P is everything a freezer should be.
Why not add this fantastic Blomberg appliance to your basket today?
|Features||Food protector technology will keep the freezer working even in ambient temperatures as low as -15?C
LED indicator lights will advise of high temperature and will light up when fast freeze is activated
Slimline ice storage tray is the perfect place to make and store ice cubes.
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||43 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||31.5 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||75 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Product Type||Under Counter Freezer|
|Shipping Height||89.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Additional Information||Adjustable front feet
Metal Door Handles
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.