- Frost Free - freezer automatically defrosts
- Works in temperatures to -15°C - can be used in garages
- Antibacterial Door Seal - stops bacteria entering
- Reversible Door - convenient for any location
The Blomberg FNE1531P is a simple undercounter freezer with an impressive specification. If you're looking for a freezer which is spacious, energy efficient and economical, then this will be the perfect new addition to your kitchen.
The 75 litre net volume is perfect for keeping all of your food fresh and delicious, and the 3 drawers (2 deep and 1 shallow) reduce energy loss and make it easy to organise different sized items. They are transparent, which is handy when trying to find a particular item in a hurry and also reduces unnecessary drawer opening, further reducing unwanted temperature change.
These are just some of the factors which gave the FNE1531P one of the best energy efficiency ratings available. An A+ rating means that this freezer is kind to the environment, as well as being cost efficient to run. Its noise level of just 39 decibels is barely noticeable, saving you from any annoying distractions, and further reducing energy loss.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 54.5 cm
- Depth: 59.5 cm
The FNE1531P's reversible freezer door helps you achieve that perfect fit in your kitchen, and Blomberg's advanced frost free technology eliminates the need for time-consuming manual defrosting. The frost free cooling system provides stable and even temperature distribution to keep your food fresher for longer, and a 4* rating makes the Blomberg FNE1531P one of the most versatile freezers. Unlike lesser models, it is capable of freezing foods from fresh and storing pre-frozen foods at temperatures as low as -18oC, for up to 12 months.
The undercounter design of the freezer is easily integrated into any kitchen, giving a seamless look, rather than forcing you to make it a focal feature. This is a fuss-free appliance which simply does its job. The Blomberg FNE1531P is everything a freezer should be.
Why not add this fantastic Blomberg appliance to your basket today?
|Features||Food protector technology will keep the freezer working even in ambient temperatures as low as -15?C
LED indicator lights will advise of high temperature and will light up when fast freeze is activated
Slimline ice storage tray is the perfect place to make and store ice cubes.
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||43 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||31.5 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||75 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Product Type||Under Counter Freezer|
|Shipping Height||89.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Additional Information||Adjustable front feet
Metal Door Handles
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.