- Frost Free - freezer automatically defrosts
- Works in temperatures to -15°C - can be used in garages
- Antibacterial Door Seal - stops bacteria entering
- Reversible Door - convenient for any location
Offering a huge amount of storage for frozen goods, the FNT4550 freezer from Blomberg is perfect for families. This model is exclusive.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 145 cm
- Width: 54.5 cm
- Depth: 59.5 cm
Pack in Plenty of Food
This tall freezer has a large 168 litre (net) capacity, letting you pack in an astonishing amount. Take advantage of special offers in supermarkets or cook meals in advance and freeze them to enjoy later. The four-star freezer rating means you can keep food frozen safely for up to 12 months.
Arrange all your produce in the five transparent drawers, so you can always find everything you're looking for.
Ice build-up can affect your appliance's performance and takes up valuable space inside. The FNT4550 is a frost free appliance, which prevents ice crystals from forming and saves you the job of manually defrosting it.
Just come home from doing the shopping? Once you've loaded everything into the freezer, pop on the Fast Freeze function. Freezing food quicker locks in more nutrients and helps preserve texture.
Helping Prevent Waste
Ever left your freezer door open by mistake? Blomberg has equipped the FNT4550 with handy features to help protect your food. The high-temperature warning light lets you know when the temperature inside the appliance begins to rise. There's also an acoustic alarm that will sound if the door is left open too long.
If the freezer loses power, the FNT4550 can keep your food safely frozen for up to 16 hours. This can help reduce the risk of food going to waste.
The FNT4550 has a white finish and freestanding design. This gives you more freedom for positioning, so you can keep it in the kitchen or pop it in the utility room. You can even place it in the garage or an outbuilding, thanks to Food Protector Technology. This allows the FNT4550 to operate in temperatures as low as -15°C, so you can place this appliance wherever is best for you.
Attach the door either on the left or right the reversible door allows you to dictate which way the door opens, so you always get unrestricted access to your food.
Packed full of great features to keep your food perfectly frozen, the FNT4550 tall freezer from Blomberg is ideal for any home. Place your order today.
|Features||Food Protection Technology
Slimline Ice Tray
Hygienic Door Seals
Flame Retardant Back
|Number of Freezer Shelves||1 with flap|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||42 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||52 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||168 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
|Display Screen Type||Internal LED Display|
|Product Type||Tall Freezer|
|Shipping Height||153 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63 cm|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Additional Information||4 Star|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.