- Frost Free - freezer automatically defrosts
- Works in temperatures to -15°C - can be used in garages
- Twist & Serve Ice Cube Maker - effortless ice making
- Fast Freeze Setting - lock in vitamins and nutrients
The FNT9673P tall freezer from Blomberg has a large capacity, seven separate compartments and lots of great features. Find out more here.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 171 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 65 cm
This large freezer has been designed to provide lots of storage room for big families and busy households.
There are a total of seven compartments, which means lots of space and lets you organise your food the way you want it. Put your frozen desserts, meat and vegetables in separate drawers, so finding what you need is easy.
With a capacity of 290 litres, the FNT9673P is one of the bigger freezers currently available.
Food Protector Technology
The FNT9673P's food protector technology keeps the freezer working in temperatures as low as -15°C. This means you can position this freestanding model anywhere in your kitchen, or even in an unheated garage or utility room.
Get fresh foods to the right temperature rapidly with the FNT9673P's fast freeze system. This preserves taste and nutrients for longer. There's also a frost free feature so you won't ever need to painstakingly defrost the freezer.
Control every aspect of the freezer at the touch of button with the digital display. You can adjust the temperature without even opening the door.
The FNT9673P is packed with lots of little extras too. There's a special warning system that alerts you if the temperature starts to rise, while the A+ energy rating means low running costs and big savings.
The double twist and serve ice cube makers let you make refreshingly cool drinks on hot days. The freezer door can be swung from either side to suit your kitchen layout.
Everything about the FNT9673P, from its large capacity to its modern design, suits busy kitchens. A matching tall fridge is available too.
Why not add this excellent freezer to your basket today?
|Features||Twist and serve ice cube maker is the perfect place to make and store ice cubes
Food protector technology will keep the freezer working even in ambient temperatures as low as -15?C.
|Number of Freezer Shelves||2 with Flap|
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||42 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||93.6 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||250 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||5|
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Product Type||Tall Freezer|
|Shipping Height||180 cm|
|Shipping Width||66.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||73 cm|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Additional Information||Big box storage allows you to store tall and wide items
Pair with matching tall larder fridge SOM9673P
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.