- Concealed Storage Compartment - for extra storage
- Heavy Duty Metal Hinges - ensure door closes completely
- Reversible Door - convenient for any location
- Fast Freeze Setting - lock in vitamins and nutrients
The Blomberg BI FSE1630U freezer is an excellent model for both family and apartment size kitchens. Blomberg are known for preserving natural resources and designing fantastic energy efficient products.
All our Blomberg freezers have a four star rating for their efficient freezing performance. This particular model has a special hinge system so you can connect your cabinet door to the freezer with ease. The transparent drawers are incredibly easy to clean and allow you to view your frozen goods without having to pull them out, helping you save time and minimise energy loss.
With a 96 litre capacity, this freezer offers plenty of room to store your favourite frozen goods. The handy rack and compartments are great for separating and organising your food, making the cooking process that little bit easier.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 82 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
Spacious and Stylish
The Blomberg refrigeration range of built-in appliances has been developed to offer maximum performance, convenience and reliability. A wide variety of practical features, combined with the latest cooling technology ensures all your cooling needs are met. Style and finish reflect the excellent quality and design of this collection.
With a 59.8cm width, 54.5cm diameter and 82cm height, the Blomberg BI three drawer freezer fits beautifully into most kitchens. The stylish white finish is easy to clean and suits all kitchen designs.
In the event of a power failure, the FSE1630U can keep goods frozen for up to 19 hours.
To register for the 5 year promotional guarantee, 3 year standard guarantee, additional 2 year guarantee' go to: https://www.blomberguk.com/register
|Features||Concealed Storage compartment
High temperature warning light
Heavy duty metal hinges
LED Temperature Indicator Lights
Flame Retardant Back
|Noise Level (dB(A) re 1 pW)||42 dB(A)|
|Weight (Approximate)||38 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||87 Ltrs|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
|Product Type||Under Counter Freezer|
|Shipping Height||89.6 cm|
|Shipping Width||63.6 cm|
|Shipping Depth||57.6 cm|
|Defrost Type||Manual Defrost|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.