- Double Oven (Two ovens for maximum capacity and greater flexibility)
- Traditional gas main oven - great for zone style cooking and cooking multiple dishes
- Programmable LED Timer
Available in a new I-d'©cor design and anthracite finish, the GGN65N will help you bake, grill, and fry to your heart's content. This freestanding gas cooker comes with a four-zone hob, two oven cavities, and an integrated grill, so your mains, sides, and desserts will be ready just when you need them.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 90 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
Double Oven, Hob, and Grill
Access an incredible range of cooking options for the whole family with the Blomberg GGN65N. Roast your Sunday joint and accompaniments in the traditional main oven, which is ideal for zone-style cooking and preparing multiple dishes. You'll find 72 litres of usable space and five slots in this cavity, as well as two wire shelves, so you can get your chef's hat on straightaway.
Get even more space and flexibility with the top secondary oven. This compartment has a net capacity of 32 litres, two slots, and one wire shelf included - perfect for lighter, every-day meals or as a helping hand for the main oven. You'll even find an integrated grill with a pan set in this oven, to give your food a crisp and browned finish. Control your double oven with ease, thanks to the non-retractable dials.
On the gas hob, you can boil and fry a multitude of items on the four burners. They come in three different sizes to suit any pot or saucepan, with power outputs of 1 kW, 2 kW, and 2.9 kW. Just put your pot on the cast iron supports, and ignite the flame with the push button to get started.
Easy-Use Cooker Features
Blomberg has built this gas cooker with you in mind. An LED timer on the main oven's display helps you get dishes ready at the perfect time, and with this feature, you can even programme the cavity to turn on automatically.
In terms of energy, you'll find high ratings of 'A+' for the bottom oven, and 'A' for the top, helping you reduce your utility bills. Both oven doors are double-glazed to retain the heat, and are removable for easier cleaning. You'll also find enamel linings on the cavities' interiors, so you can wipe them down quickly and hassle-free.
There's an optional LPG conversion kit available, which boosts cooking performance by converting natural gas to higher pressure LPG. And, if safety is important for you, the GGN65N has an FFD (Flame Failure Device) fitted, which will stop the gas flow if the flame has been extinguished.
The Blomberg GGN65N has a modern design, spacious cooking capacity, and a multitude of food preparation options. Why not add this freestanding gas cooker to your basket?
|Weight (Approximate)||60.2 kg|
|Oven Type||Double Gas Oven|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Hob Element Type||Gas Cast Iron Hob|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 2.9 kW|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1 kW|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Left 2 kW|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Back Right 2 kW|
|Main Oven Type||Convention|
|Net Main Oven Capacity||72 Ltrs|
|Main Oven Features||2 Wire Shelves|
|Top Oven Type||Convention|
|Net Top Oven Capacity||32 Ltrs|
|Top Oven Features||1 Wire Shelf|
|Control Type||Dials - Non-retractable|
|Interior Light Type||Bulb|
|Number of Shelf Positions||5|
|Shipping Height||102.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||66 cm|
|Shipping Depth||70 cm|
|Additional Information||Cast Iron Pan Supports
Enamel Oven Lining Sides & Back
Push Button Ignition
|LPG Convertible||available direct from supplier|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.