- This gas cooker has a separate grill at eye level, helping you to keep an eye on your food
- You can also have dinner on the table up to 35% faster thanks to four High-Efficient gas burners - saving you time and energy.
- Large capacity 61L main oven
Available in a white design, the GGS9151W will help you bake, grill, and fry to your heart’s content. This freestanding gas cooker comes with four burners, a single oven, and a grill, so your mains, sides, and desserts will be ready just when you need them.
As this Blomberg cooker is exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, you won’t find it anywhere else.
Access a range of cooking options for the whole family with the Blomberg GGS9151W. Roast your Sunday joint and accompaniments in the main convention gas oven which is ideal for preparing multiple dishes. You’ll find 61 litres of net space and five slots in this cavity, as well as two wire shelves, so you can get your chef’s hat on straightaway.
Convenient and flexible, this gas cooker has a separate grill at eye level, so you can easily keep an eye on your food.
Thanks to four efficient gas burners, you can have dinner on the table up to 35% faster – saving you time and energy. They come in three different sizes to suit any pot or saucepan, with power outputs of 1 KW, 2 KW and 2.9 KW. Just put your pot on the cast iron supports and ignite the flame with the push button to get started.
Blomberg has built this gas cooker with you in mind. A bulb light inside the oven helps you see how your dish is cooking without having to open the door, losing valuable heat. The oven features double glazed doors to help retain heat and are removable too for easier cleaning. You’ll also find an enamel lining on the cavities’ interiors, so you can wipe them down quickly and hassle-free.
If safety is important for you, the GGS9151W has an FFD (Flame Failure Device) fitted, which will stop the gas flow if the flame has been extinguished. The main oven’s mechanical display helps you get dishes ready at the perfect time.
The dial controls make choosing settings easy and the grill pan set included in the box means you can get cooking right away. There’s an optional LPG conversion kit available, which boosts cooking performance by converting natural gas to higher pressure LPG. What’s more, there’s also a storage compartment to keep your accessories handy.
The Blomberg GGS9151W has a modern design, spacious cooking capacity, and will feed the whole family with ease. Add this model to your basket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||51.1 kg|
|Flame Safety Device||Yes|
|Oven Type||Single Oven with eye level grill|
|Energy Efficiency Class (Main Oven)||A|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Hob Element Type||Gas|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front left (kW) 2.9|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Rear left (kW) 2|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Front right (kW) 1|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||Rear right (kW) 2|
|Net Main Oven Capacity||61 Ltrs|
|Main Oven Features||Easy clean full glass inner doors|
|Grill/Griddle||Gas grill at eye level|
|Control Type||Push Button|
|Interior Light Type||Bulb|
|Number of Shelf Positions||5|
|Shipping Height||112 cm|
|Shipping Width||56 cm|
|Shipping Depth||70 cm|
|Additional Information||Single gas oven with a separate gas grill at eye level
4 burner gas hob with fast and responsive pan heating
High energy efficient gas burners with up to 35% faster cooking
Large capacity 61L main oven
Easy clean full glass inner doors
Separate fully variable gas grill
|Display Screen Type||Mechanical|
|LPG Convertible||Yes (Available directly from the manufacturer)|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.