- Plumbed Water Dispenser (freshly chilled, filtered water, whenever you like)
- Internal Ice Maker
- Blue light technology
- Dual Cooling (two separate cooling systems that work independently of one another)
With a usable capacity of 530 litres, the KFD4953XD will store all your fresh and frozen goods with ease. Featuring a two door, two drawer design, this model will look stunning in every kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.5 cm
- Width: 84 cm
- Depth: 74.5 cm
The two side-by-side doors open onto a large 378 litre (net) fridge. Three glass shelves, two salad bins, a chiller, and a dairy compartment, as well as six door balconies, giving you complete flexibility when organising your chilled food and drinks.
The three shelves are height adjustable, to allow for bigger items, while the dedicated chiller compartment provides the ideal environment for your meat, fish, and dairy. It maintains a constant temperature of 0°C to help keep items fresher for longer.
Below the fridge are two freezer drawers that give you 152 (net) litres of space for your frozen food. The slide-out drawers mean you no longer have to rummage through the food to see what's hiding at the back. Plus, the four-star rated freezer compartment uses frost free technology, eliminating the build-up of ice.
The KFD4953XD has a dual cooling system that uses individual fans one for the fridge compartment and another for the freezer. Since the freezing air circulates only in the freezer compartment, food is frozen faster. Separate air circulation also means less temperature variation in the fridge compartment, so food stays fresh for longer.
This Blomberg fridge freezer also comes with innovative blue light technology. The salad drawers are illuminated with blue light, which allows fruit and vegetables to continue photosynthesis while in the fridge. This keeps your fruit and veg fresh, so less food is wasted, and you can make fewer trips to the shops.
Antibacterial door seals on the KFD4953XD prevent bacteria from forming and entering the fridge, keeping your food fresh. A plumbed-in water dispenser on the door provides you with chilled water and the ice maker in the freezer provides plenty of ice on those hot summer days. What's more, the LED display gives you complete temperature control, without having to open the fridge door.
Finished in stainless steel and with a huge range of features, the KFD4953XD from Blomberg is the ultimate kitchen companion. Order one today.
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||No Frost|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity||378 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity||152 Ltrs|
|Net Total Capacity||530 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||2|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||6|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||2|
|Ice Maker||Internal: Dispenses up to 2kg of ice in the top drawer of the bottom left compartment.|
|Features||Blue light technology
|Star Rating of Frozen Food Compartments||4 Star|
|Product Type||American Style Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||190.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||90.7 cm|
|Shipping Depth||77.2 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.