- Frost Free (prevents ice build-up and ensures you never need to manually defrost the freezer)
- Food protector technology (will keep the freezer working even in ambient temperatures as low as -15°C)
- LED Lighting (Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
This tall, freestanding fridge freezer from Blomberg is perfect for busy households. The large capacity and handy features make it the ideal model for families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 152.8 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
Do you dislike manually defrosting your appliance? Thanks to Frost Free technology in the freezer section of the KGM4513, this will be a thing of the past. By maintaining an optimum temperature, it prevents ice from building up, so you have time for other things.
Blomberg's Food Protector technology means you can store the fridge freezer practically anywhere in your home including a garage or outbuilding. It'll operate perfectly at temperatures as low as -15°C, so it's perfect if you need additional storage space. Plus, hygienic door seals and reversible doors make the KGM4513 a flexible addition to any home.
The KGM4513 features a net capacity of 213 litres, so there's plenty of space to store all your fresh and frozen goods. In the fridge section, you'll find three adjustable glass shelves and three door balconies for easy organisation. An extra-large salad crisper is included to keep your fruit and vegetables fresh. A brighter and more energy efficient LED bulb features too, so you can always find what you need.
In addition, three drawers are available in the four star rated freezer to safely store everything from a whole chicken for your Sunday roast, to indulgent desserts. In a clear finish, you'll be able to search for items quickly and easily too.
A fresh white colour gives this fridge freezer a modern look which will fit into any kitchen's decor.
Make your family life a little simpler by ordering the Blomberg KGM4513 fridge freezer today.
|Weight (Approximate)||48 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Auto Defrost|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||213 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||145 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||68 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||160 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63 cm|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||3|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.