- Frost Free (prevents ice build-up and ensures you never need to manually defrost the freezer)
- Food Protector Technology (will keep the freezer working even in ambient temperatures as low as -15°C)
- Wine Rack (provides a convenient and elegant space to store bottles)
- LED Lighting (Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
Organise the family's groceries easily with Blomberg's KGM4553 fridge freezer. This freestanding appliance is exclusive, so you won't be able to purchase it any other retailer.
Like the look of this white Blomberg fridge freezer? You can also buy it in a modern stainless steel finish KGM4553PS.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.4 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
In the fridge, you have 168 net litres of storage space plenty of room to store all your chilled goods. The four glass shelves and three door balconies make organising your food and drink effortless, whilst the salad bin will keep your fruit and vegetables fresher for longer. There's even a stylish chrome wine rack to chill a bottle of bubbly ready for that special occasion.
The freezer section has a 95 net litre capacity with four drawers to store all your family essentials. It's four-star rated too so you can safely keep leftovers or handy ready meals for up to 12 months. As the drawers are clear, it's simple to see what's inside at a glance. And, the KGM4553 includes a slimline ice cube tray, so you can grab those much-needed cubes for your beverage on a hot day.
Blomberg has equipped the KGM4553 with Auto-Defrost technology to keep your fridge freezer in top working order. The fan cooling system removes the build-up of ice so you will never have to manually defrost the freezer. Plus, thanks to Food Protector technology, you can even store this model in an outbuilding or garage.
The antibacterial door seal prevents the build-up of bacteria, prolonging the life of your food, whilst the bright LED interior light helps you easily see right to the back of the fridge.
Both the fridge and freezer doors are reversible and can be left or right hand opening allowing for maximum flexibility when installing the appliance.
The large capacity and various storage options make the KGM4553 ideal for families whilst the A+ efficiency rating will help you look after the pennies and the planet buy yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||57 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Auto Defrost|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||263 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||168 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||95 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||191 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63 cm|
|Additional Information||Chrome wire wine rack provides a convenient and elegant space to store bottles.|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.