- Frost Free (prevents ice build-up and ensures you never need to manually defrost the freezer)
- Food Protector technology (keeping the freezer working even in ambient temperatures as low as -15°C)
- Wine Rack (provides a convenient and elegant space to store bottle)
- LED Lighting (Brighter and more energy efficient than a standard bulb)
Blomberg Tall Frost Free Fridge Freezer
Organise the family's groceries easily with Blomberg's KGM4553PS fridge freezer. This freestanding appliance is exclusive, so you won't be able to purchase it any other retailer.
Like the look of this white Blomberg fridge freezer? You can also buy KGM4553 for a variation in finish.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 182.4 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 57.5 cm
In the fridge, you have 168 net litres of storage space plenty of room to store all your chilled goods. The four glass shelves and three door balconies make organising your food and drink effortless, whilst the salad bin will keep your fruit and vegetables fresher for longer. There's even a stylish chrome wine rack to chill a bottle of bubbly ready for that special occasion.
The freezer section has a 95 net litre capacity with four drawers to store all your family essentials. It's four-star rated too so you can safely keep leftovers or handy ready meals for up to 12 months. As the drawers are clear, it's simple to see what's inside at a glance. And, the KGM4553PS includes a slimline ice cube tray, so you can grab those much-needed cubes for your beverage on a hot day.
Blomberg has equipped the KGM4553PS with Auto-Defrost technology to keep your fridge freezer in top working order. The fan cooling system removes the build-up of ice so you will never have to manually defrost the freezer. Plus, thanks to Food Protector technology, you can even store this model in an outbuilding or garage.
The antibacterial door seal prevents the build-up of bacteria, prolonging the life of your food, whilst the bright LED interior light helps you easily see right to the back of the fridge.
Both the fridge and freezer doors are reversible and can be left or right hand opening allowing for maximum flexibility when installing the appliance.
The large capacity and various storage options make the KGM4553PS ideal for families whilst the A+ efficiency rating will help you look after the pennies and the planet buy yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||57 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Defrost Type||Auto Defrost|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||263 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||168 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||95 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||4|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||191 cm|
|Shipping Width||58 cm|
|Shipping Depth||63 cm|
|Additional Information||Chrome wire wine rack provides a convenient and elegant space to store bottles.|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.