- Internal Electronic Display
- Frost free prevents ice build-up
- Open Door Alarm
- Chrome wire wine rack provides a convenient and elegant space to store bottles
This built-in fridge freezer from Blomberg is perfect for any home. With a combined 247 litres of usable storage space, you'll be able to store your weekly groceries with ease.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 177.5 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
Endless Storage Options
Across both compartments of this Blomberg fridge freezer, you'll find a fantastic range of features to store your favourite foods. In the fridge, there is a 186 litre net capacity, which includes:
- Three glass shelves
- Three door balconies
- One salad bin
- One wire shelf
Fancy a quick bite to eat? With the handy LED light bulb, the fridge's interior is clearly visible, so you can grab a snack in a hurry. Plus, you can safely store a bottle of bubbly on the chrome wire shelf, or a bottle of pop for the kids.
In the four-star freezer, you'll find 91 net litres of storage, making it easier for you to store leftovers or ice-cream. With four clear drawers, you can see what you're looking for without having to rummage through, while Frost Free technology prevents ice build-up. As a result, you won't be restricted on space for frozen foods, and you'll never have to manually defrost this compartment again.
Fantastic Features and Design
The KNM4563EI fridge freezer has an internal electronic display. This means that you can easily control the temperature, and quickly activate different functions like Quick Cool and Fast Freeze. Plus, with a convenient door open alarm, you'll always know when your fridge door has been left open for too long. As this Blomberg model is built in and has reversible doors, it will fit seamlessly into your home.
This built-in fridge freezer from Blomberg will store your weekly shop in with ease. Adding a streamlined finish to your kitchen, the KNM4563EI is ideal for any home. Add one to your basket today.
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||247 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||156 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||91 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||187 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.