- Internal Electronic Display
- Frost free prevents ice build-up
- Open Door Alarm
- Chrome wire wine rack provides a convenient and elegant space to store bottles
This built-in fridge freezer from Blomberg is perfect for any home. With a combined 247 litres of usable storage space, you'll be able to store your weekly groceries with ease.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 177.5 cm
- Width: 54 cm
- Depth: 54.5 cm
Endless Storage Options
Across both compartments of this Blomberg fridge freezer, you'll find a fantastic range of features to store your favourite foods. In the fridge, there is a 186 litre net capacity, which includes:
- Three glass shelves
- Three door balconies
- One salad bin
- One wire shelf
Fancy a quick bite to eat? With the handy LED light bulb, the fridge's interior is clearly visible, so you can grab a snack in a hurry. Plus, you can safely store a bottle of bubbly on the chrome wire shelf, or a bottle of pop for the kids.
In the four-star freezer, you'll find 91 net litres of storage, making it easier for you to store leftovers or ice-cream. With four clear drawers, you can see what you're looking for without having to rummage through, while Frost Free technology prevents ice build-up. As a result, you won't be restricted on space for frozen foods, and you'll never have to manually defrost this compartment again.
Fantastic Features and Design
The KNM4563EI fridge freezer has an internal electronic display. This means that you can easily control the temperature, and quickly activate different functions like Quick Cool and Fast Freeze. Plus, with a convenient door open alarm, you'll always know when your fridge door has been left open for too long. As this Blomberg model is built in and has reversible doors, it will fit seamlessly into your home.
This built-in fridge freezer from Blomberg will store your weekly shop in with ease. Adding a streamlined finish to your kitchen, the KNM4563EI is ideal for any home. Add one to your basket today.
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Net Total Capacity - ltrs||247 Ltrs|
|Net Refrigerator Capacity - ltrs||156 Ltrs|
|Net Freezer Capacity - ltrs||91 Ltrs|
|Number of Refrigerator Shelves||3|
|Number of Refrigerator Crispers||1|
|Number of Refrigerator Door Bins||3|
|Colour of Drawers||Clear|
|Star Rating||4 Star|
|Product Type||Fridge Freezer|
|Shipping Height||187 cm|
|Shipping Width||57.5 cm|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Number of Freezer Drawers||4|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.