- Quick Programmes - wash a full load in 30 minutes
- Half Load Function - saves water and energy
- Glass Care Programme - for washing delicate glassware
- RapidClean Function - shortens programme duration
This Blomberg dishwasher is available in a clean white finish to suit any home. The LDF42240W can hold up to 14 place settings in a single load. A place setting consists of around 10 items of cutlery and crockery, making this Blomberg dishwasher ideal for large families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
With other models, fitting all of your pots and pans in a single wash can be a struggle, but the LDF42240W has a number of features to make the most of the space available.
The adjustable upper basket can be raised, making space for large pans and baking trays in the lower basket or lowered to hold tall glasses. It's easily adjustable, even when the basket is full. Folding plate supports in both the upper and lower baskets allow you to use the space effectively.
Eight Wash Programmes
With a choice of eight unique programmes, the LDF42240W has options to tackle a variety of loads. Save water and energy with the Half Load option, for when you don't have enough dirty dishes to fill the appliance. You can place dishes wherever you'd like in the appliance, on both the top and bottom baskets this eco-friendly wash will still leave dishes sparkling.
The LDF42240W also boasts an interactive LCD display. This feature provides an effortless way to keep an eye on the progress of your wash. Check wash cycle settings and times at a glance.
Less is More
Perfect for open plan kitchens, the LDF42240W has a low noise level of just 46db. A normal conversation is around the 60db level, so you can entertain friends without being disturbed by a loud appliance.
This Blomberg dishwasher has been awarded an energy rating of A++, saving energy and water. It could save you money on your utility bills too.
Take the hassle out of cleaning the dishes with the spacious Blomberg LDF42240Worder yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||47.9 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Temperature Settings||6|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Digital Display showing time remaining and time delay|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Optima Inverter Motor|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Time Delay||24 hour time delay|
|Water Consumption||11 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||46 dB|
Flexible Upper Basket
Half Load Function
|Shipping Height||88.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
|Additional Information||Super Gloss function - delivers better drying and glossier dishes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.