- Quick Programmes - wash a full load in 30 minutes
- Half Load Function - saves water and energy
- Glass Care Programme - for washing delicate glassware
- RapidClean Function - shortens programme duration
This Blomberg dishwasher is available in a clean white finish to suit any home. The LDF42240W can hold up to 14 place settings in a single load. A place setting consists of around 10 items of cutlery and crockery, making this Blomberg dishwasher ideal for large families.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 60 cm
With other models, fitting all of your pots and pans in a single wash can be a struggle, but the LDF42240W has a number of features to make the most of the space available.
The adjustable upper basket can be raised, making space for large pans and baking trays in the lower basket or lowered to hold tall glasses. It's easily adjustable, even when the basket is full. Folding plate supports in both the upper and lower baskets allow you to use the space effectively.
Eight Wash Programmes
With a choice of eight unique programmes, the LDF42240W has options to tackle a variety of loads. Save water and energy with the Half Load option, for when you don't have enough dirty dishes to fill the appliance. You can place dishes wherever you'd like in the appliance, on both the top and bottom baskets this eco-friendly wash will still leave dishes sparkling.
The LDF42240W also boasts an interactive LCD display. This feature provides an effortless way to keep an eye on the progress of your wash. Check wash cycle settings and times at a glance.
Less is More
Perfect for open plan kitchens, the LDF42240W has a low noise level of just 46db. A normal conversation is around the 60db level, so you can entertain friends without being disturbed by a loud appliance.
This Blomberg dishwasher has been awarded an energy rating of A++, saving energy and water. It could save you money on your utility bills too.
Take the hassle out of cleaning the dishes with the spacious Blomberg LDF42240Worder yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||47.9 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Temperature Settings||6|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Digital Display showing time remaining and time delay|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Optima Inverter Motor|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Time Delay||24 hour time delay|
|Water Consumption||11 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||46 dB|
Flexible Upper Basket
Half Load Function
|Shipping Height||88.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
|Additional Information||Super Gloss function - delivers better drying and glossier dishes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.