- Quick Programmes - wash a full load in 30 minutes
- PowerWash Technology - wash zone for stubborn stains
- Floor Projected LED Spot - know when the cycle ends
- RapidClean Function - shortens programme duration
Want to make clearing up easier after meals? Make cleaning a dream come true with this Blomberg slimline dishwasher. You'll find plenty of space thanks to the smart, slim design that makes the LDV02284 a perfect fit in any kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 44.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Stylish, Slim Design
This Blomberg dishwasher saves more than just your time and your money it also saves space. Slim and compact, the LDV02284 is a built-in appliance, fitting comfortably wherever you need it. If you want a smart and spacious kitchen, this dishwasher will tick all of your boxes.
Plus, the stainless steel finish completes the sleek and modern feeling of the dishwasher. This model also comes with a range of features:
- Improved water consumption: The LDV02284 uses less water to deliver the same fantastic results as previous models. With even greater efficiency, you can worry less about your utility bills.
- Adjustable Top Basket: The top basket is adjustable to three heights, allowing you to fit in all your bowls, plates and dishes.
- Folding Tines: Make sure your glasses and dishes are held safely and securely while they're in the wash. Folding tines in the top basket give you peace of mind with more delicate items.
- Added Spray Arm: For extra power in every wash, the additional spray arm boosts performance and gives a brighter clean.
Boasting eight distinct cleaning programmes, Blomberg has made sure you can always find the right wash for your needs.
The Pre-Rinse feature will help lift grime and get the results you desire. Having lots of dishes that are slightly dirty might make a full wash too much. The Mini Wash has a 30-minute cycle, giving you more options on how long you feel your load needs.
Eco Wash is great for those who care for the environment as much as their dishes. This function works by extending your wash over a longer cycle, and heating water more gradually to reduce the amount of energy used.
There are some stains that you think are never going to come out. If you're looking for a solution, then the Intensive Wash programme provides the heavy-duty cleaning power for you, with a cycle lasting over two and half hours.
And, if you're short on time, the quick programmes on the LDV02284 can wash a full load of lightly soiled dishes in just 30 minutes. Or, if you've got dirtier dinnerware, this only takes 58 minutes. Save on time and utility bills with this slimline dishwasher.
Built for Your Needs
This Blomberg dishwasher is designed to take the burden away from family meals. With ten place settings in a single load, you can cook as much as you like, whenever you like.
The LDV02284 can also make any wash a PowerWash. This technology combines high water pressure to blast away dirt with extra spraying jets for the bottom basket, delivering an intensive clean to even the dirtiest of dinner plates.
Featuring intuitive button controls and an LCD display, this dishwasher makes it easy for you to select the wash you need. Inside, there are folding plate supports that optimise your washing and take the hassle out of loading and unloading the dishwasher.
Awarded an A++ energy efficiency rating, you can minimise your impact on the environment while still getting sparkling clean pots and pans. You can also thank Blomberg's brushless Optima Inverter Motor, which not only uses less energy but also runs at a quiet 47 dB.
Blomberg gives you the cleanliness you want with the convenience you need. Get the LDV02284 for your kitchen today.
|Weight (Approximate)||28.9 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Place Setting Capacity||10|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Optima Inverter Motor - for a reliable, more energy efficient and quieter operation. It also comes with 10 year warranty, for extra piece of mind|
|Water Consumption||8.7 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||46 dB(A)|
Optima Inverter Motor
|Shipping Height||85.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||49.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.