- Rapidclean Function
- Flexible Baskets
- Auto Programme
- Quick Programmes
- Floor projected LED light
Fed up of tackling dirty dishes by hand? Then why not invest in the Blomberg LDV42221 dishwasher? With an A++ energy rating, a range of programmes and lots of features, this appliance will have you covered. Exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, you won't be able to find this built-in full size dishwasher anywhere else.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Featuring 14 place settings, there's plenty of space in the LDV42221 for all the family crockery. Choose from a range of powerful programmes to get the best cleaning results for your dinnerware:
- Eco Wash
- Mini Wash
- Intensive Wash
- Quick Wash
- Pre Wash
- Rapid Clean
- Super Gloss
- Tray Clean
Take the effort out of choosing the right setting with Blomberg's Intelligent Auto programme. This automatically works out the optimal temperature, programme duration and amount of water for your dishes. Not only will this reduce the water and energy used, but it will also ensure perfect washing results every time.
If you're in a hurry, the quick programmes can clean a full load of slightly soiled dishes in 30 minutes, or your dirtiest dinnerware in just 58 minutes. Blomberg has also included RapidClean on the LDV42221 which uses a higher water temperature for a quick and powerful wash. This reduces programme times by up to 70%.
This Blomberg dishwasher's upper basket can be switched between three different height levels. If you've got a large pan to go in, just move your baskets around to make the space you need. It only takes one smooth action to raise or lower the basket, even when it's fully loaded.
Coupled with a brushless Optima Inverter Motor, the LDV42221 uses less energy to help save money on your energy bills. The clever hinge mechanism automatically adjusts the appliance door to the weight of the cupboard door, so the door can be left in any position for easy loading and unloading. And, the easy-to-use buttons, digital display, and floor projected LED light makes operating this dishwasher a breeze.
With plenty of space, a range of programmes and a sleek stainless steel finish, the Blomberg LDV42221 full size dishwasher is a contemporary addition to any home. Buy yours today.
|Weight (Approximate)||36.8 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Programmes||6|
|Drying System||Active ventilation|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Water Consumption||11 Ltrs|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||46 (dB)|
|Shipping Height||85.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.