- Quick Programmes - wash a full load in 30 minutes
- PowerWash Technology - wash zone for stubborn stains
- Floor Projected LED Spot - know when the cycle ends
- RapidClean Function - shortens programme duration
Save yourself time and hassle with this Blomberg built-in dishwasher. The LDV42244 can take up to 14 place settings of dishes, has a variety of programmes, and boasts great energy efficiency.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Load Up Your Washing
Relax and enjoy your evening after a delicious meal, without having to worry about the washing up. A spacious model, the LDV42244 is perfect for big families, and can easily fit larger items such as casserole dishes or frying pans. Fill it up over the course of the day or invite friends over for some delicious home cooked food without having to wash the dishes by hand.
Thanks to this model's built-in design, you can install the LDV42244 into your kitchen units for a seamless, integrated look. The dishwasher makes only 43 dB of noise, so you'll forget it's even there.
The upper basket is height adjustable, so you can use the space flexibly, making room for bulkier items when needed. Both baskets feature drop down racks, so you can stack rows of plates or pop your pots and pans in quickly and easily.
Pick Your Programme
Pick from a selection of eight different programmes to give your dirty dishes just the wash they need.
The PowerWash function takes advantage of the additional spray arm to give your dirty dishes an intense wash and the Half Load option is ideal for when you just want to put a few dishes on to clean.
An LCD display in the door shows programme information, and after the cycle is finished an internal turbo fan ensures everything inside is dry, ready to be put away. In addition, a floor projected LED spotlight lets you know when your dishwasher is operating and when it has finished
Pop a Blomberg LDV42244 dishwasher in your shopping basket today, for hassle free washing up.
To register for the 5 year, 3 year standard guarantee, additional 2 year guarantee' go to: https://www.blomberguk.com/register
|Weight (Approximate)||43.7 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Temperature Settings||6|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Optima Inverter Motor|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Time Delay||24 hour time delay|
|Water Consumption||9.5 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||43 dB(A)|
|Features||Additional cutlery tray - for maximum flexibility in loading the dishwasher
Rapid Clean function - reduces the programme duration by up to 70%
PowerWash with additional spray arm for an intensive wash zone
|Shipping Height||85.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
|Additional Information||Floor Projected LED
Overflow Safety + Aquastop
Cold Water Supply
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.