- Quick Programmes - wash a full load in 30 minutes
- PowerWash Technology - wash zone for stubborn stains
- Floor Projected LED Spot - know when the cycle ends
- RapidClean Function - shortens programme duration
Save yourself time and hassle with this Blomberg built-in dishwasher. The LDV42244 can take up to 14 place settings of dishes, has a variety of programmes, and boasts great energy efficiency.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 81.8 cm
- Width: 59.8 cm
- Depth: 55 cm
Load Up Your Washing
Relax and enjoy your evening after a delicious meal, without having to worry about the washing up. A spacious model, the LDV42244 is perfect for big families, and can easily fit larger items such as casserole dishes or frying pans. Fill it up over the course of the day or invite friends over for some delicious home cooked food without having to wash the dishes by hand.
Thanks to this model's built-in design, you can install the LDV42244 into your kitchen units for a seamless, integrated look. The dishwasher makes only 43 dB of noise, so you'll forget it's even there.
The upper basket is height adjustable, so you can use the space flexibly, making room for bulkier items when needed. Both baskets feature drop down racks, so you can stack rows of plates or pop your pots and pans in quickly and easily.
Pick Your Programme
Pick from a selection of eight different programmes to give your dirty dishes just the wash they need.
The PowerWash function takes advantage of the additional spray arm to give your dirty dishes an intense wash and the Half Load option is ideal for when you just want to put a few dishes on to clean.
An LCD display in the door shows programme information, and after the cycle is finished an internal turbo fan ensures everything inside is dry, ready to be put away. In addition, a floor projected LED spotlight lets you know when your dishwasher is operating and when it has finished
Pop a Blomberg LDV42244 dishwasher in your shopping basket today, for hassle free washing up.
To register for the 5 year, 3 year standard guarantee, additional 2 year guarantee' go to: https://www.blomberguk.com/register
|Weight (Approximate)||43.7 kg|
|Colour||Not applicable (Built In)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||E|
|Place Setting Capacity||14|
|Number of Temperature Settings||6|
|Number of Programmes||8|
|Half Load Supported||Yes|
|Remaining Time Display||Yes|
|Rinse Aid Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Indicator - Light||Yes|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Optima Inverter Motor|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Time Delay||24 hour time delay|
|Water Consumption||9.5 Ltrs (standard wash)|
|Noise Levels dB(A)||43 dB(A)|
|Features||Additional cutlery tray - for maximum flexibility in loading the dishwasher
Rapid Clean function - reduces the programme duration by up to 70%
PowerWash with additional spray arm for an intensive wash zone
|Shipping Height||85.9 cm|
|Shipping Width||64.4 cm|
|Shipping Depth||66.1 cm|
|Additional Information||Floor Projected LED
Overflow Safety + Aquastop
Cold Water Supply
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer large appliance delivery to all NN and MK postcodes. Small appliances under 20kg (Dysons, Hobs, Microwaves etc.) are delivered nationwide via UPS.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch, others will be on back order.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.