Washing your dishes has never been easier, thanks to the Blomberg LDV63440 dishwasher. Adjustable settings and a choice of programmes will give you sparkling clean crockery in no time.
Features & Settings
There are eight modes and six temperature settings on the LDV63440, so choosing the right cycle for your dishes couldn’t be easier. Programmes include:
- Eco Intensive
- Mini Wash
Taking the effort out of setting your dishwashing cycle, the intelligent Auto programme automatically works out the optimal temperature, programme duration and amount of water for your dishes. The result is perfect washing results every time, and a reduction in your water and energy consumption too.
The Half Load function can save up to 15% in energy and water consumption when you're washing half or smaller loads. What’s more, with DeepClean, the specially directed water jets will ensure a thorough clean every time.
You’ll find 16 place settings in this dishwasher, offering plenty of room for cutlery, glasses, plates, and more. The upper basket is height adjustable to help you fit in different shaped kitchenware. In the upper basket there’s folding cup racks and three folding plate supports, while the bottom basket includes four folding plate supports. This allows you to fit in bulkier items such as casserole dishes and large pans. And, the added cutlery basket will keep utensils and smaller items in one place.
Featuring an Optima Inverter Motor, Blomberg’s brushless design is built to operate at a lower noise level than standard motors, while also using less energy – at just 42 dB it’s perfect for open plan kitchens. Plus, as this full size dishwasher is an integrated model, it will fit into your existing kitchen cabinets for a seamless look.
There’s a counter balanced door on the LDV63440, which opens smoothly for easy loading. Keep an eye on your cycle’s progress with the digital display, and check what your machine needs with the rinse aid and salt indicators. What’s more, this model comes with a start delay timer so you can begin a programme at a time to suit you.
This Blomberg dishwasher is exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, so you won’t be able to purchase it at any other retailer. Get the LDV63440 for your kitchen today.
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.