Washing your dishes has never been easier, thanks to the Blomberg LDV63440 dishwasher. Adjustable settings and a choice of programmes will give you sparkling clean crockery in no time.
Features & Settings
There are eight modes and six temperature settings on the LDV63440, so choosing the right cycle for your dishes couldn’t be easier. Programmes include:
- Eco Intensive
- Mini Wash
Taking the effort out of setting your dishwashing cycle, the intelligent Auto programme automatically works out the optimal temperature, programme duration and amount of water for your dishes. The result is perfect washing results every time, and a reduction in your water and energy consumption too.
The Half Load function can save up to 15% in energy and water consumption when you're washing half or smaller loads. What’s more, with DeepClean, the specially directed water jets will ensure a thorough clean every time.
You’ll find 16 place settings in this dishwasher, offering plenty of room for cutlery, glasses, plates, and more. The upper basket is height adjustable to help you fit in different shaped kitchenware. In the upper basket there’s folding cup racks and three folding plate supports, while the bottom basket includes four folding plate supports. This allows you to fit in bulkier items such as casserole dishes and large pans. And, the added cutlery basket will keep utensils and smaller items in one place.
Featuring an Optima Inverter Motor, Blomberg’s brushless design is built to operate at a lower noise level than standard motors, while also using less energy – at just 42 dB it’s perfect for open plan kitchens. Plus, as this full size dishwasher is an integrated model, it will fit into your existing kitchen cabinets for a seamless look.
There’s a counter balanced door on the LDV63440, which opens smoothly for easy loading. Keep an eye on your cycle’s progress with the digital display, and check what your machine needs with the rinse aid and salt indicators. What’s more, this model comes with a start delay timer so you can begin a programme at a time to suit you.
This Blomberg dishwasher is exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, so you won’t be able to purchase it at any other retailer. Get the LDV63440 for your kitchen today.
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.