- Automatic Anti-Creasing Function
- Sensor programmes allow you to decide beforehand exactly how dry you’d like your laundry.
- Timed Programmes - pre-select the best drying duration for your laundry.
- Child Lock - For added safety and security
- Interior Light illuminates the inside of the drum for added convenience when unloading
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 85.6 cm
- Width: 59.7 cm
- Depth: 58.4 cm
With 15 programmes and a 9 kg capacity, the freestanding LTA09020W offers great flexibility when it comes to doing the laundry. This model is exclusive to Euronics and Agent stores, so you won’t be able to purchase it at any other retailer.
Choose from 15 programmes – including Cottons, Synthetics and Sportswear – with the dial and buttons on the Blomberg LTA09020W. The range of time based options means you can pre-select the best drying duration for your load. There’s also a quick dry feature on this vented model, drying a 0.5 kg load in just 35 minutes – ideal for when you need that favourite outfit in a hurry.
Save effort, time and money on energy bills while caring for your clothes. Decide how dry you would like your laundry beforehand, then let the clever sensor drying programmes detect moisture levels in the drum. When the desired dryness level has been reached, the LTA9020W will stop your cycle automatically.
What’s more, the automatic Anti-Crease function will periodically tumble your laundry for up to two hours after the cycle has finished. Ideal for days when you can’t unload your laundry straight away, this function will also reduce ironing times.
Making Drying Easier
The stylish dial and buttons on the LTA09020W help tumble drying function in harmony with your everyday life. With lint and water tank indicators, you’ll exactly know when your appliance needs maintenance. Plus, a child lock is also included, stopping little fingers from changing any settings.
This Blomberg dryer also features an interior light, which illuminates the drum for additional convenience during unloading. Never lose a sock again and find sorting dry laundry a breeze.
The classic white finish will make a seamless addition to any kitchen.
Blomberg’s LTA09020W vented tumble dryer makes drying your laundry easier and quicker. Why not add one to your basket today?
|Weight (Approximate)||30 kg|
|Automatic Load Recognition||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Drying Technology||Sensor Dry|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Sensor Dry Technology||Yes|
|Number of Programmes||15|
|Product Type||Vented Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||88.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||59.5 cm|
|Additional Information||Sensor Drying Programmes
Automatic Anti-Creasing Function
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.