- FasterDry Technology
- Heat Pump Technology
- Sensor Drying Programmes
- Interior Light
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.6 cm
- Width: 59.7 cm
- Depth: 58.9 cm
Perfect your laundry with this exceptionally energy-efficient Blomberg LTH38420W heat pump condenser tumble dryer. The 8kg capacity makes drying large loads easy and intelligent sensor programmes allow you to decide exactly how dry you’d like your laundry.
Sensor Drying Programmes
Functioning in harmony with your life, our sensor programmes allow you to decide beforehand exactly how dry you’d like your laundry. Intelligently detecting moisture levels in the drum, the cycle will automatically stop when the desired dryness has been achieved. Not only does this technology take better care of your clothes, but your energy bills will thank you for it too.
Automatic Anti-Crease Function
Ideal for days where you can't unload your laundry straight away, our automatic anti-creasing function can be programmed to periodically tumble your laundry for up to 2 hours after the cycle. By minimising creases in your clothes, this function can also make light, easy work of your ironing duties.
What are you waiting for? Order your Blomberg LTH38420W heat pump condenser tumble dryer at Appliance Supermarket today.
|Weight (Approximate)||42.5 kg|
|Filter Full Indicator||Yes|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Drying Technology||Sensor Dry|
|Control Type||Dial & Touch|
|Display Screen Type||Built In|
|Number of Programmes||15|
|Filter Cleaning Indicator||Yes|
|Product Type||Heat Pump Tumble Dryer|
|Shipping Height||88.5 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Water Tank Full Indicator||Yes|
|Interior Light||Drum Light|
|Additional Information||FasterDry Technology
Heat Pump Technology
Sensor Drying Programmes
Automatic Anti-Creasing Function
Freshen up function.
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.