- Sensor Drying Programmes - prevents over-drying
- Automatic Anti-Creasing Function
- Auto Cool Down - for comfortable unloading
- Interior Drum Light - for added convenience
From handy timed programmes, to sensors that protect clothes and save money, this Blomberg condenser tumble dryer has it all. Carry on reading to see what else the LTK28031G has to offer.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84.6 cm
- Width: 59.7 cm
- Depth: 58.9 cm
Spacious Drum Capacity
The busy nature of our day-to-day lives means that wet washing can take over the house. Luckily, Blomberg's LTK28031G has a large drum that can hold 8 kg of clothes, so there's always room for that last shirt or extra sock. You can also save energy by getting through your washing in fewer loads.
Timed Programmes and Sensor Technology
This freestanding tumble dryer has a total of 16 programmes, so you'll always find the right cycle for your load. Choose the ideal setting for jeans, shirts, delicates and more.
Or, if you want even more flexibility, you can pick how dry you want your laundry to be. The LTK28031G comes with built-in sensors which detect the level of moisture in the drum. One of the dryer's smartest features, these sensors will stop the cycle when the desired dryness is achieved. This helps avoid over-drying which can shrink clothes, and saves money by reducing wasted energy.
Blomberg has also designed the LTK28031G to make your life easier, with features like the reverse action drum, which stops clothes from tangling together. There's even an automatic anti-crease function that rotates the drum for up to two hours after the cycle has finished.
Timer Delay Function
Need the laundry ready for a particular time? You'll find a timer delay setting on this Blomberg tumble dryer, which will start the cycle at a time that suits you. Fill up the drum before you leave the house and schedule it to be ready for when you come back.
Or, why not dry a load in the middle of the night? This can save you money on certain energy tariffs and means you can enjoy a peaceful, undisturbed evening.
A handy LED display also keeps you informed on your cycle selection and progress.
The LTK28031G has a large door with glass porthole, which opens at a 155° angle. This allows for quick, easy loading and unloading.
There are also handy little extras like indicator LEDs on the programme knob.
Add this Blomberg condenser dryer to your basket today. It comes with a graphite finish and is even exclusive - so you won't find it anywhere else.
|Energy Consumption per Year||561 kWh|
|Display Screen Type||LED|
|Capacity (Standard Cotton Programme)||8 kg|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LTK28031G|
|Number of Modes||16|
|Product Name||LTK28031G Electric Dryer|
|Product Type||Tumble Dryer|
|Time Delay||24 Hour|
|Weight (Approximate)||36 kg|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.