- Fast Full Load Programme
- Bluetooth Connected: Control your appliance with the HomeWhiz app
Power through the family's laundry with the Blomberg LWF184410W. Combining a 8 kg load capacity with multiple programmes and a 1400 rpm spin speed, you can cover all of your washing needs quickly and easily.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60cm
- Depth: 59 cm
Range of Wash Programmes
Whatever you need to clean from sportswear and bedding, to shirts and delicates the LWF184410W will wash them with the greatest care. You'll find a fantastic choice of functions and 15 programmes, including:
- Rinse Cycle
- Drain & Spin
- Delicate Wash
- Anti Stain
- Wool, and many more
Need some items washed in a flash? Then take advantage of the Fast Full Load programme, which will get clothes clean and fresh in under 30 minutes. This Blomberg washer will help you save money on your energy bills, and give you back valuable time.
There's also a function which uses steam to reduce creases by up to 15% at the end of the programme, steam is dispersed in the drum, which helps you cut down the level of ironing chores.
You can even monitor and control the LWF184410W remotely, via Bluetooth. Just download the HomeWhiz app to get access to additional programmes, or take advantage of lower electricity prices by scheduling an overnight wash.
And, with the Delay Start feature, you can set your cycle to start at a time that suits you for up to 24 hours in advance.
Flexible and Energy Efficient
This washing machine comes with a 170° opening door and 34 cm porthole to make loading and unloading easy. You can also select your chosen programme easily with the dial and touch buttons on the digital display.
Perhaps space is at a premium in your home? Blomberg has designed this washing machine with a slim depth to fit into smaller kitchens perfectly. Installation will be simple and smooth, into even the most compact of spaces.
With a classic white finish, fantastic features, and a range of programmes, the Blomberg LWF184410W is the ideal laundry companion. Order this freestanding washing machine today.
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||170 ?|
|Weight (Approximate)||69 kg|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
Fast Full Load / Mini 14
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||Up to 24 hours|
|Control Type||Dial & Touch Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.