- Fast Full Load Programme
- Steam Function (uses steam to reduce creases).
- Bluetooth Connected
Power through the family's laundry with the Blomberg LWF174310W. Combining a 7 kg load capacity with multiple programmes and a 1400 rpm spin speed, you can cover all of your washing needs quickly and easily.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 84 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 64 cm
Range of Wash Programmes
Whatever you need to clean from sportswear and bedding, to shirts and delicates the LWF194410W will wash them with the greatest care. You'll find a fantastic choice of functions and 15 programmes, including:
- Rinse Cycle
- Drain & Spin
- Delicate Wash
- Anti Stain
- Wool, and many more
Need some items washed in a flash? Then take advantage of the Fast Full Load programme, which will get clothes clean and fresh in under 30 minutes. This Blomberg washer will help you save money on your energy bills, and give you back valuable time.
There's also a function which uses steam to reduce creases by up to 15% at the end of the programme, steam is dispersed in the drum, which helps you cut down the level of ironing chores.
You can even monitor and control the LWF194410W remotely, via Bluetooth. Just download the HomeWhiz app to get access to additional programmes, or take advantage of lower electricity prices by scheduling an overnight wash.
And, with the Delay Start feature, you can set your cycle to start at a time that suits you for up to 24 hours in advance.
Flexible and Energy Efficient
This washing machine comes with a 170° opening door and 34 cm porthole to make loading and unloading easy. You can also select your chosen programme easily with the dial and touch buttons on the digital display.
Perhaps space is at a premium in your home? Blomberg has designed this washing machine with a slim depth to fit into smaller kitchens perfectly. Installation will be simple and smooth, into even the most compact of spaces.
With a classic white finish, fantastic features, and a range of programmes, the Blomberg LWF194410W is the ideal laundry companion. Order this freestanding washing machine today.
|Additional Information||HomeWhiz app
Programme Sequence Indicator Lights
|Shipping Depth||65 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||170 ?|
|Weight (Approximate)||73 kg|
|Out of Balance Protection||Unbalanced Load Control|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Digital Inverter Motor||Optima Inverter Motor - for a reliable, more energy efficient and quieter operation|
|Load Capacity (kg)||9 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
Fast Full Load / Mini 14
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Annual Water Usage (litres)||11659 Ltrs|
|Annual Energy Rating (kwh)||195 (kwh)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||B|
|Water Usage on Standard Wash (litres)||53 Ltrs|
|Features||Automatic water level reduction for half or small loads
High spin speed - reduces the drying time
Variable spin speed and temperature
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Noise Level - Washing (dB)||52 (dB)|
|Noise Level - Spinning (dB)||74 (dB)|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Time Delay||Up to 24 hours|
|Power Consumption||0.50 in ??off-mode?? (P_o) (W)
.050in ??left-on mode?? (P_l) (W
|Control Type||Dial & Touch Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.