- Adjustable Back Feet
- Shorter Wash Function
- Fast Full Load Programme
As an integrated washing machine with an 8 kg capacity and 1400 spin speed, the Blomberg LWI284410 will make your laundry routine a breeze.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 82 cm
- Width: 60 cm
- Depth: 56 cm
Wash Cycles Galore
Whatever your load, this Blomberg washing machine is sure to have a setting to suit your needs. Featuring 15 different cycles, the LWI284410 is tailored to clean everything from Sportswear and Down Wear to Darks and Shirts with the greatest care. Other programmes include:
- Anti Stain
- Delicate Wash
- Drain & Spin
- Mixed Load
- Wool, and more
Need to get the washing done in a hurry? Want to cut back on energy bills? Then try the Fast Full Load programme, which will have a full load clean and ready to dry in less than 30 minutes.
Or, for the days when fast just isn't enough, use the Shorter Wash function. With a higher level of drum movements and optimised temperature control, programme durations can be reduced at just the touch of a button.
And, have clean clothes at a time that suits you by making use of Delay Start where you can set your cycle to commence up to 19 hours in advance.
Designed with You in Mind
Monitor your wash easily on the digital display, and choose your desired setting with the dial and button controls. This built-in washing machine will also help you save money on utility bills and reduce your environmental impact.
You'll even find adjustable back feet on the Blomberg LWI284410. Installation is faster and stress-free, as you can tweak the feet's positioning from the front of the machine. Just use the adjustment screws to achieve a perfectly placed washer, instead of having to pull it out.
This Blomberg built-in washing machine will help you power through the family's laundry. Add the LWI284410 to your cart today.
|Shipping Depth||60 cm|
|Quick Wash Option||Yes|
|Spin Speed (rpm)||1400 Spin|
|Door Opening Angle (?)||170 ?|
|Shipping Height||88 cm|
|Shipping Width||65 cm|
|Load Capacity (kg)||8 kg|
|Display Screen Type||Digital Display|
|Number of Programmes||15|
Drain & Spin
|Quick Wash Time (Full Load)||28 minutes|
|Size of Porthole (cm)||34 cm|
|Spinning Efficiency Class||B|
|Product Type||Washing Machine|
|Water Supply (Cold/Hot)||Cold Fill|
|Installation Type||Built In|
|Control Type||Dial & Buttons|
|Start Delay Option||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Freestanding appliance installation - £25
- Integrated appliance installation - £125 (See installation information for more details).
- Recycling of your old appliance - £25
- 2-Man delivery (up more than 3 steps / flats without lifts) - £30
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
We offer these services in the below regions:
Our Local Delivery Region (South) Include:
- West Midlands
Our Local Delivery Region (North) Include:
- Nottinghamshire (Postcodes: NG1-NG12, NG70, NG80 & NG90)
- Derbyshire (Postcodes: DE1-DE3, DE7, DE11-DE15, DE21-DE24, DE65-DE74)
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) can be delivered using either our 1-man or 2-man delivery service:
For delivery to doorstep, delivery to a ground floor room of choice or ground floor installation with no more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination. Flats with lifts are also acceptable.
Select our 2-man services for room of choice deliveries or installations with more than 3 steps to your appliances final destination, or for flats above ground floor without a lift or with more than 3 steps along the path to it's destination.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves etc.) under 20kg will be delivered by UPS nationwide.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected delivery dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers and delivery routes available.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 25.00||£ 125.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Cookers (Gas or Electric)||£ 125.00||£ 125.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
Freestanding Appliance Installation
Freestanding appliances are delivered locally by our team of friendly local fitters. After you place your order we will let know know when we will receive this item from our supplier (if not in stock already). And once this is ready for dispatch we will provide you with a delivery date and time window for your installation.
Integrated Appliance Installation
Integrated appliances are installed by our expert installation partner Kaboodle. After you place you order we will inform Kaboodle of the appliance delivery date and Kaboodle will provide you with a booking portal to book your appliance installation. You will be given a range of dates to choose from, usually one day per week per postcode area.
As part of the installation service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.