- Easy to Clean
- Booster Function
- Easy Installation Clips
Get more out of your kitchen with this built-in, electric ceramic hob from Blomberg. Its speedy induction technology will make creating tasty meals stress-free.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 5.5 cm
- Width: 58 cm
- Depth: 51 cm
Make Cooking Fun Again
Stay safe while you're cooking thanks to induction technology. It only switches on the hob when you need it - by detecting your pan, then heating the base and not the surrounding surface. It even knows when something else is placed on the hob, and will only heat up when it's safe. The zones cool down instantly once the pan is removed, so you don't have to worry about burnt fingers either. Plus, induction heating provides amazingly rapid, energy-efficient cooking. Getting hungry mouths fed in a hurry won't be a problem with this model.
Do you find cleaning your hob a chore? The MIN54308N will make it quick and simple. Induction technology prevents spillages from burning into the surface, and the smooth glass lets you wipe away food debris and dirt with a damp cloth.
Adapts to Your Requirements
This Blomberg hob features four zones, in varying sizes to suit your needs. Whether you're cooking a meal for two or the whole family, you'll be covered without wasting energy. The zones are easy to operate thanks to the touch controls, and you can use the Booster function if you need faster preheating at maximum power.
Worried about setting up your hob? The easy installation clips mounted on the side offer flexible placement without screws or additional fixtures. The MIN54308N will sit securely wherever it looks best in your kitchen. And, the black built-in design will help it fit seamlessly into your d'©cor while adding a sleek, modern feel.
Get an extra helping hand in the kitchen with the Blomberg MIN54308N. Add one to your basket now.
|Cooking Element Type||Induction|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MIN54308N|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Power Consumption||7200 W|
|Product Name||MIN54308N Electric Cooktop|
|Product Type||Electric Hob|
|Weight (Approximate)||10.70 kg|
|Cooking Element 1 Power (Electric)||2.30 kW Front Left|
|Cooking Element 2 Power (Electric)||1.80 kW Front Right|
|Cooking Element 3 Power (Electric)||2.30 kW Rear Left|
|Cooking Element 4 Power (Electric)||2.30 kW Rear Right|
|Flexible Induction Zone||No|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.