- 4 induction zones including 1 flexi-zone
- Direct Access Control (separate touch control for each zone)
- Booster function heats up the hob quickly
With flexible zone cooking and a range of power outputs, the Blomberg MIX5402F will help you boil, fry and saut'© foods to your heart's content. This built-in electric hob combines style and functionality, and will make a stunning addition to any modern kitchen.
The item will need the following connection(s)
- Height: 4.8 cm
- Width: 77.2 cm
- Depth: 51.2 cm
Whether you're making a cooked breakfast, or preparing pasta and rice, the MIX5402F will be your new-found kitchen companion. Discover four induction cooking zones with varying power levels, to accommodate a range of pots and pans:
- Front-Left: 1.8 - 3 kW
- Front-Right: 1.5 - 2.2 kW
- Back-Left: 1.8 - 3 kW
- Back-Right: 2 - 3.7 kW
If you need to boil water or reduce a sauce quickly, then take advantage of this Blomberg hob's Booster function. You'll also find one flexi-zone which will automatically recognise a saucepan's size, for maximum cooking flexibility.
Hob Controls and Safety
The Blomberg MIX5402F offers direct access control, so you can sizzle your dishes to perfection. Each zone can be operated separately by touch, giving you ultimate cooking management for a multitude of culinary creations.
Are you a household that puts safety first? As this model is an induction hob, specific types of pans are directly heated by electromagnetic waves when placed on a zone. As a result, only the pans are heated, and no flames are generated, giving you and your family extra peace of mind.
Combining a chic look with ultimate functionality, this built-in electric hob is finished in black glass. It will make an impressive addition to any household, whilst also being easy to wipe clean.
The built-in MIX5402F from Blomberg will help you whip up an amazing variety of foods in no time. Buy this electric induction hob today.
|Cooking Element 1 Power||Front Left 1.8 /3 kW ( Max/Boost )|
|Cooking Element 2 Power||Front Right 1.5/2.2 kW (Max/Boost)|
|Cooking Element 3 Power||Back Left 1.8 /3 kW ( Max/Boost )|
|Cooking Element 4 Power||back Right 2.0/3.7 kW (Max/Boost)|
|Cooking Element Type||Electric (Induction) Hob|
|Shipping Height||16 cm|
|Shipping Width||82 cm|
|Shipping Depth||57 cm|
|Number of Cooking Elements||4|
|Flexible Induction Zone||Yes|
Doorstep deliveries are free on all products over £250.
Add these delivery options at checkout:
- Room of choice delivery (including unwrap and remove packaging) - Additional £15
- Recycling of your old appliance - Additional £25
- Room of choice delivery plus installation of your new appliance (including unwrap and remove packaging). - Additional £45 (freestanding), or £100 (integrated (built-in)). See installation information for more details.
Delivery options and prices can be found at checkout in any combination of the above options, or simply choose doorstep delivery for free!
Dispatch times are based on expected delivery dates from our supplier, some products will be stocked-in for immediate dispatch.
Expected dispatch dates can be found on our product pages, or by filtering by availability in our left hand navigation (or in the filter dropdown on mobile) when browsing our ranges.
After placing your order we will contact you within 1 working day to provide an expected dispatch date.
Orders are typically delivered 2 working days from dispatch, with delivery arranged directly with you by our delivery partners.
We deliver right across England, Scotland and Wales. The following regions will incur an additional charge for delivery on top of your chosen delivery service:
- Scottish Highlands and Grampian Regions: £20
- Scottish Offshore Islands: £85
- Channel Islands and The Isle of Man: £113
- The Isle of Wight: £15
If you live in one of these regions, please purchase as normal and we will be in touch to take the additional payment for delivery to these locations if required.
Large Appliance Deliveries
Large appliances (dishwashers, fridge freezers, etc.) will be delivered by DX our large appliance carrier, the delivery process is below:
- On dispatch we will provide you with a DX consignment number for your delivery.
- Delivery will typically take place 2 working days following dispatch (however this sometimes can change based on DX delivery schedules).
- DX will provide you with a 2-hour estimated delivery window the day before delivery.
- DX will call 30-60 minutes delivery to let you know they are on their way.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your DX delivery, you can contact DX directly using the consignment number provided.
Small Appliance Deliveries
Small appliances (Dyson's, microwaves, etc.) will be delivered by UPS, our small appliance carrier.
- On dispatch we will provide you with a UPS tracking number for your delivery.
- UPS will deliver directly to your home, or delivery to a local UPS access point if you are unable to sign for your delivery.
- Should you wish to change or reschedule your UPS delivery, you can contact UPS directly using the tracking number provided.
Delivery to Flats
We will happily deliver to flats or apartment building, and we will climb a maximum of three flights of stairs with your appliance should an elevator not be available to use.
*Dispatch times indicated are estimates and subject to change based on stock availability from our suppliers.
We install integrated & freestanding kitchen appliances in the below regions:
Kitchen Appliance Installation Pricing:
|Washing Machines||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Dishwashers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Tumble Dryers||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|Refrigeration||£ 45.00||£ 100.00|
|American Fridge Freezers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Cookers||£ 100.00||£ 100.00|
|Old Appliance Removal (add)||£ 25.00||£ 25.00|
(An additional delivery charge of £10 applies to appliances under £250.)
As part of this service we will:
- Unpack your new product, remove and recycle the packaging
- Connect the new appliance to existing pipework or electric supply.
- Install your appliance, level and fit neatly in the space allocated.
Before ordering installation, you should ensure that:
- Your appliance will fit into the existing space
- There is easy access to the existing pipework
- Your stop valves are working correctly (for connection of any wet appliance)
- Uninterrupted access to pipework from where the appliance is sited
- There is sufficient access for ventilation tubes (tumble dryers)
What we do not do:
- Make any alterations to existing plumbing or electrical connections.
- Connect the appliance if it puts the fitter or customer at risk.
- Plumb two waste pipes into one waste connection.
- Connect the appliance if it does not meet safety guidelines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.